Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 1st, 2012, 02:03 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of White Queen - Design Phase

It's been awhile since I've put my input into a C3G card...feel free to ignore them as the ramblings of an old man.

A natural defense of 5 seems too high for someone who goes into diamond form whenever she needs defense. I think a natural defense of 3 is more realistic, but then beef up her Diamond Form somehow. Maybe give her the automatic shield and only allow her to receive a maximum of 1 damage per attack?

I would increase her life by 1. Thematically, see always seemed so resilient to me.

PIBSA seems fun, but it's missing that pizzazz that C3G is famous for.

Telepathic Link is fantastic and totally thematic. Kudos! I wish I had thought of that one.

I'd love to see some sort of bonding with other Telepaths on the card, though. Maybe something that made other Telepaths stronger or maybe even something that gave her an advantage against other telepaths. It seems whenever she squares off against another telepath, she usually wins.

Keep up the great work and long live C3G!!!
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Don't forget to post a link to this thread in the Promotions thread and Welcome to C3G thread.
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:20 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

I think naming her just Emma Frost is the way to go, but i think we need the heros to check that up. She's almost always refered as Emma, but the mantle of white queen i think still exists in the HellFire Club.

The current design should also represent her days in the Club, and maybe even alternate realities (like old man logan).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
EDIT: And finally, I kind of think she should just be Emma Frost. That's really all she's known as these days. White Queen is really just one stage of her career. I'm not saying we couldn't do a White Queen custom, just that this write-up doesn't really seem to reflect that stage of her life.
That's true. Probably a good idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Didn't consider that.

I'll leave the professionals to do thier job.
Don't worry, it was Margloth's fault, you just tweaked it.
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:24 PM

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Don't forget to post a link to this thread in the Promotions thread and Welcome to C3G thread.
done
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Awesome.

I agree with the others that Diamond Form isn't that useful currently. I support lowering her natural defense to 3 and adding an autosheild and only allow her to take one wound from any attack while the marker is on her card.

Can/should we add something to her SA that lets it get boosted by Telepaths?
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:33 PM

Ok guys, after reading your first input i see 2 topics that should be addressed:
  • high defense, low life VS high life, low defense
  • indestructable and can receive just 1 damage VS autoshield
I prefered in the first point low life because she's vulnerable somehow, she has a weak spot, even recently someone managed to rip one of her arms even in diamond form. With a def of 5 she's able to take on hit from hulk in his diamond form, but not in her flesh one. The other way around she will be able to take a hit from hulk even in her flesh one and survive.

The second point should be discussed after the first is set since one depends on the other and it easier to set.

What do you guys think? should we go way a or b?
a) high defense, low life (e.g. DEF 5, LIFE 4)
b) high life, low defense (e.g. DEF 3, LIFE 5)
The numbers are just for reference. And in the second option we should add something like can take only one wound or the like. My first option when checking her was low defense and 2 autoshields, but seemed like a bit unbalanced. Usually in the comics she gets K.O. after cyclops.
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

I prefer b. It will make Diamond form even more viable.
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:50 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just remember omael to allow 24 hours before changing anything.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Just remember omael to allow 24 hours before changing anything.
will do, thanks, i'll keep this mini-poll open for those 24 hours too, meanwhile i'll read all the comments.
Old February 1st, 2012, 03:13 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I know I'm not very active around here, but I really like this design and like seeing Emma's character done. So here's my thoughts:

I know you said something about 2 autoshields being unbalanced, but if workable I'd think it would be a lot more thematic if her stats were lower, but Diamond Form gave her 2 autoshields. So stats something like:
LIFE = 3
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 2
That might be too low, but something like that.

Plus, even though it's more words/powers and I don't know how exactly to work it in, I think Mental Shield is a big part of her Diamond Form and should be worked in.

And I like just calling her Emma Frost (like what was done for Jean Grey).

Anyway, that's my thoughts, feel free to dismiss them as the inexperienced opinions of a fan (and I'm allowed to post here, right? I don't want to be violating any rules).

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old February 1st, 2012, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I know I'm not very active around here, but I really like this design and like seeing Emma's character done. So here's my thoughts:

I know you said something about 2 autoshields being unbalanced, but if workable I'd think it would be a lot more thematic if her stats were lower, but Diamond Form gave her 2 autoshields. So stats something like:
LIFE = 3
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 2
That might be too low, but something like that.

Plus, even though it's more words/powers and I don't know how exactly to work it in, I think Mental Shield is a big part of her Diamond Form and should be worked in.

And I like just calling her Emma Frost (like what was done for Jean Grey).

Anyway, that's my thoughts, feel free to dismiss them as the inexperienced opinions of a fan (and I'm allowed to post here, right? I don't want to be violating any rules).
Thanks, i'll see with the heroes if we can name her just emma frost and let them decide.
You can post here since it's a public design open for all of us.
Old February 1st, 2012, 03:36 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Disabling her telepathic powers while in diamond form is a thematic must.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library