Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old April 13th, 2016, 02:31 AM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Been working towards platinum on Bloodborne and decided to take a break on it for the more light hearted Ratchet and Clank PS4 reboot. I've been having a blast reliving the original game reimagined!

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old May 3rd, 2016, 07:11 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Got clancy's division on XB1 on April 30th. Hit level 14 last night after being cooked around 10 times by the "yellow hp" cleaners, I swear the range on the flamethrowers beats everything but my sniper rifle. The environments seem really cool, there is plenty to look at.

In some ways my character seems very mobile with the parkour and how high he can jump, but then I come across something like a backpack or a pile of sandbags that are knee high and I can't jump over them.
Old May 10th, 2016, 10:24 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've been going through Dark Souls 3. It's my first foray into the series. I'm really enjoying it so far.

I've also dabbled in Overwatch Beta and Battleborn. Both are pretty entertaining. I need to get some friends interested in playing those games though or else they will most likely go on the wayside.
Old May 10th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My son decided to enter the Dark Souls world with 3. So far, he's enjoying it in slices. He'll play for a while, get frustrated, finally beat a boss, and take a break to de-stress before going back in.

~Aldin, preferring games where he doesn't need the reaction time of a caffeinated jackrabbit

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 10th, 2016, 02:03 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Never played any dark souls games. I am watching that kickstarter of the Dark Souls miniature game with the utmost desire though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 10th, 2016, 04:27 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't know if I would call dark souls a game of reacting fast, but in my own opinion, it is more about just memorizing the tendencies of the AI and the attack animations and such and just knowing when to roll/block/attack. Played DS 1 for like 2 hours and came to this conclusion.

Of course in almost any game you learn how the AI works, I just feel like it's a high priority here. Not my kind of game.
Old May 10th, 2016, 06:50 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Console wise I am currently working on Skyrim with a little MK9 on occasion. I also have 3 charcters I am working on in Star Wars The Old Republic MMO
Old May 10th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Dark Souls and Bloodborne are fun to watch, but I get way too frustrated when I try and play them. I picked up Arkham City for a couple bucks at gamestop, so I've been playing through that and loving it.
Old May 11th, 2016, 09:54 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Arch-vile , I loved all the batman games on the PS3, Almost bought a PS4 last monday because I seen the newer assassin creed games for 10 bucks and 29 bucks and the new star wars battlefront for 29 bucks as well. But I have a larger addiction to buying little plastic toys I move around on the table. @JC McMinis , I wasted(loved) hundreds of hours on skyrim and I even got all of the trophy achievements on the PS3 at 100%. Good times, except for the load screens.

Old May 26th, 2016, 01:40 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just about done with Dark Souls 3. Just got a couple of things left to do.

I just got Salt and Sanctuary which is Dark Souls in 2D basically. It's a lot of fun. Very good tribute to the game. Nice and cheap on steam right now too.

Also getting in some Overwatch and Battleborn and a daily play of Gems of War.

Some time I will get around to trying out Warhammer Total War. I have trouble with those high strategy games. I love the concept but I'm never good at them
Old June 11th, 2016, 08:27 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Fire Emblem: Awakening. Really like small squad tactics games like this one, and it's a home run. Also kinda reminds me of 'Scape, except with RPG elements.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old June 13th, 2016, 10:32 AM
"like" happy

Just picked up Shadow of Mordor for my PS3. I got to start playing at around 10 o clock last night and not in bed until 1 am. Pretty fun game. Its like assassins creed and the batman games had a baby in middle earth. Its pretty cool.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games