Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 17th, 2015, 10:54 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Tomorrow is the 35th anniversary of the eruption of Mt. St. Helens so I took the family up there today. We hiked a bit and it was really strange seeing forests and roads and nothing was over 35 years old.

We also talked to a man who was up there the night before the eruption, moving out all the stuff from a scouting camp, and was planning to stay the night and get the rest of the stuff in the morning. A deputy sheriff came by that night and said nobody could stay the night there.

That deputy sheriff saved their lives. The next morning the camp was hit with a blast around 600 degrees Fahrenheit and over 300 miles per hour. The guy we talked to found that deputy sheriff and thanked him. He also volunteers at the Mt. St. Helens monument and talks to schools.

Life is amazing.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old May 18th, 2015, 12:02 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Day 3 of my European vacation, great fun with great friends in Amsterdam. That city is crazy, spent most of the day biking the streets, visiting museums and seeing the sights, it is quite fantastic. Headed to frankfurt tomorrow, really excited for the adventure.
Old May 18th, 2015, 12:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds amazing Smithy. Do your friends live there?
If not, where did you stay?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 18th, 2015, 01:15 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We are renting a house for the two nights we are here. It's my family, and some other friends from Florida, ten people total. We have other friends in Frankfurt to stay in tomorrow.
Old May 18th, 2015, 02:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sounds like a lot of fun Smithy. Lots of cool castles to see in Germany if you are into that type of stuff. If you are with the family, including kids, I remember going to a massive Lego city display while in Denmark when I was just a kid. I'm sure it's still there, just updated with all the new Legos sets.
Old May 18th, 2015, 05:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Suicide Squad. Joker and HQ.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 18th, 2015, 06:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

He doesn't look much like the previous picture there. That looks more like the Joker I know. I wonder if they changed directions after the backlash.
Old May 18th, 2015, 08:19 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Unfortunately the tattoos are still there. That forehead one being the only one that I really don't care for. Here's hoping the grill on his teeth isn't present at least.
Old May 19th, 2015, 06:05 AM

I just sort of felt that both Joker and HQ look a little cheap, and simplistic, as opposed to Ledger's joker, which looked a bit more stylistic. It's weird because i think their style is so jarring when place next to the other squad members. Still withholding judgement until I see it in theaters
Old May 20th, 2015, 07:49 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I watched Ultron again. I liked it the first time, I liked it a lot the second. I don't know what people are complaining about, that was a good movie. I think it might be the victim of the expectations of it. But the characters were all well represented and there were at least five exciting action sequences.
Old May 21st, 2015, 02:15 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Grandpa said he wanted to go to Hooters for his 80th birthday. We called his bluff.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old May 21st, 2015, 10:35 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

At least he managed to keep his eyes on the camera during the photo...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape