Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 16th, 2010, 06:52 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Moltenclaw Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Burning Breath Special Attack: Range 4 Special Attack 4
Choose a figure to attack, you may also choose 4 spaces in a straight line from the targeted figure. All figures on those spaces that are within line of sight of Moltenclaw are affected by Burning Breath Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls attack dice seperately, Moltenclaw is not affected by Burning Breath Special Attack.

Lava Resistant:
Moltenclaw never rolls for molten lava damage and lava field damage, and he does not have to stop on molten lava spaces.

Flying:
Standard flying rules apply

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Last edited by Majora's Incarnation; October 16th, 2010 at 07:03 PM.
Old October 16th, 2010, 06:52 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Moltenclaw Pre-Release Discussion Thread

This guy's so awesome-looking.....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 16th, 2010, 06:56 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

The sculpt seems quite cool, although seems to be a 2nd Tier Dragon. I would give him a B but predict a B+ power ranking.

A little disappointing his Special is not something completely new but rather a modified version of Mimring's.
Old October 16th, 2010, 07:06 PM

MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker

For those who don't quite understand Moltenclaw's special attack, this is a demonstration w/Mimring standing in as Moltenclaw.

The yellow space is the originally targeted space and the red spaces are the possible paths.

... It really has a much greater potential than Fireline, in my opinion.

-MarroCloner164

Last edited by MarroCloner164; October 16th, 2010 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Fused words
Old October 16th, 2010, 07:12 PM

Mrspy is surprisingly tart

Now I see! Hey that's pretty BA! Okay so does he HAVE to pick 4 spaces before it can go off 4 spaces? Like could he pick 2 or 3?

Great sculpt really like it. Also with all these lava resistant guys comming out i think that the'll be comming out with some more lava terrain.

Einar's the BOMB!!!
Old October 16th, 2010, 07:13 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

He'll be awesome with rats. If your opponent is being annoying with figure placement, move one of your rats adjacent to some figures, and shoot the rat! Sure you might lose a rat, but it makes targeting easier!
Old October 16th, 2010, 07:14 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

I think Moltenclaw is pretty sweet. Way better than Mimring IMO. Cant wait to use him. I dont know what armies he'll fit into, but I'll find something.
Old October 16th, 2010, 07:15 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrspy View Post
Okay so does he HAVE to pick 4 spaces before it can go off 4 spaces? Like could he pick 2 or 3?
Yes, the basic rules of range apply.

This guy seems pretty good... I think his deathwalker base will be a big advantage over the other dragons...
Old October 16th, 2010, 07:16 PM

MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrspy View Post
Now I see! Hey that's pretty BA! Okay so does he HAVE to pick 4 spaces before it can go off 4 spaces? Like could he pick 2 or 3?
I would think so...the only set range is the 4 straight line spaces after the trarget point.

-MarroCloner 164
Old October 16th, 2010, 07:17 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I love that power, an aerial strike FTW.

Well, I love fire stuff so I guess I'm biased.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 16th, 2010, 07:19 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you are creative with your movement of Mimring though, his attack will be just as good as Moltenclaws, if not better. Looking at the picture above, it will only take a four space move with where Mimring is located to attack the figures that Moltenclaw would be able to attack.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old October 16th, 2010, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
If you are creative with your movement of Mimring though, his attack will be just as good as Moltenclaws, if not better. Looking at the picture above, it will only take a four space move with where Mimring is located to attack the figures that Moltenclaw would be able to attack.
But, Mimring can't bend his fire to shoot around ruins and LoS blockers... which I just realized, is actually really neat.

-MarroCloner 164

P.S. - I am really excited about this hero - If you can't tell from the massive amount of posts (proportionally) that I have in this thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units