Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 29th, 2012, 01:43 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Navy

Yoda do you have a picture? While I waited for my first boat to arrive I did a little searching on google and saved around 200+ images. Maybe I have a picture that might prove usefull for ideas for your rowboat?
( almost all the pictures are of other peoples custom boats) No one seemed to have ever done this ship and posted it so I was pretty much on my own for this one.
Old April 29th, 2012, 07:35 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Navy

Amazing. You Sir, are a master.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 29th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Navy - Started updating a ship guide

Updated the Original Post, added a bunch of info on ships that can be converted and copied some info from other forums there.
Old April 29th, 2012, 11:19 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Fraking Amazingggg!!

Rocktroll that is incredible!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 29th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Ok I hmm..

Kind of over did it ordering a few ships on ebay... And ahh.. Might need to get rid of 2-3 of them before fiance finds out..

Wonder if some converted ships would sell. Thinking of a double decked black pearl converted for 28mm use.
Old April 29th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Oy vey, now that I know it can be done, I have to try this. And there I was, naively thinking I'd perhaps save up my money over the summer for something nice. Nope, now I have to make me some ships. And buy Auggies water mats. And more castles for a dock. And finalize ship rules. And.... . Say, anybody think of putting water tiles on the bottom of the boat, as a sort of base (think the Marro Hive). Just a line of single hexes, glued together. It might make movement difficult, but I'm sure I can tweak the rules once I start on this (honestly, I feel incredibly compelled to try this, hang the expense and fingerprints).

Again, Rocktroll, you've proven yourself a god in the universe of 'Scape modification.
Old April 29th, 2012, 01:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I can take a pic and post it in a few days. The one camera I have access to has dead batteries right now. No luck finding that other boat I sent you a PM about. If I come across it though I'll let you know.
Old April 29th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

The 2 ships I have seen converted the most online is the Black Pearl and the Stormchaser / Predator. I posted information about them on the original post on page one.

I have purchased 14 ships so far, and $25-$30 per ship seems to be the normal rate anything under that is a good deal depending on missing peices.

You dont need the cannons, the anchor, the steering wheel, the figures. All you care about are the Sails, Mast and hull pieces. You can make new sails, and mast although that just means a tad more work ( Honestly its not hard to do at all)

So missing mast ( which is common) you should consider but dont let it put you off if you want that model of ship.

Right now there is a good looking Black pearl on ebay going for $20 includding shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330722417019...84.m1438.l2649

The only ship I have not seen and I want to try to get is the empress Junk.

Also the Man O War is a beautiful really neat looking ship but doesnt seemt o lend well to modding, looks great and the dragon opens its mouth.

Best hulls to customize would be the Pearl and stormstalker/predator.

The 2 ships that can pretty much be used as is with very minimal modding ( although they would benefit greatly from some detailed work) Are the 2 undead ships, Flying dutchman and Dread Eye phantom.

I will post pictures of them unmodded this week. Although I am dying to start on them I have promised to keep my self at one ship at a time untill I finish it or get stuck ( Waiting for parts )

I will post links where to buy cannons and accessories, I am waiting for 3 diferent orders from the UK and will compare the items when they arrive.
Old April 29th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

This one is a great deal

Its going for $20, its a very LONG ship and is just beautiful. Its missing a few peices ( mizzen course sail, back stay, aft jib) It looks like the hull is complete and it does have the top yard for the spanker.
( back sail, back traingle sail, back rope that goes from the top mast to the very back of the ship, 2 sticks that make the rear shark fin looking sail called a spanker)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150802146191...84.m1438.l2649

For $20 she is a good deal.

Also another vendor offered me a lot that had 3 ships, 2 incomplete ones for $55 shipped if any one is interested. It had a Man o War, Black pearl hull and almost complete viking ship.
Old April 29th, 2012, 05:56 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

You never cease to amaze me with your custom work! I'm not wooorthy!!
Old April 29th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Thank you guys, its really not that hard. I looked at what other people did and gave it a shot.

Its easier just to imitate some one else but on this first ship the viking longship I had no reference so I took most of the time just guessing where to go next, I have plenty of examples for the Black pearl so that should be a pretty fast custom except for parts. Same thing with the stormchaser
Old April 29th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Over at the http://www.lead-adventure.de I was suggested to use this one for the undead ships, I think it looks perfect.

And a very hawt Undead pirate girl!

And maybe a 10th hero?

Nice figures, I like the wheel, wonder how much shipping is

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles