Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What Figure Should Bonegansher Re-paint?
Mimring 1 6.25%
Charos 3 18.75%
Brunak 4 25.00%
Feral Troll 0 0%
Ogre Pulveriser 1 6.25%
Tor-Kul-Na 1 6.25%
Raelin 6 37.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 24th, 2013, 07:19 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Gathering - Albany NY - 8/24/13

Hitting the road any minute now. I'll be taking some pictures of the event. See everyone soon!
Old August 24th, 2013, 07:33 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Hitting the road any minute now. I'll be taking some pictures of the event. See everyone soon!
I'll be taking pictures too, only thing I haven't figured out, is how am I going take pictures of the champion(me)?

See y'all there, I'm bringing my A game!
Old August 24th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Rembrandt of Repaints

bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, if anyone has an extra squad of axegrinders they don't use..please bring them! We really need one more set! Will pay $20 or possibly trade a repaint (if you could throw in a set of Greenscales as well). I know this is late notice but we didn't think to ask about in person trades at the tourney

Can't wait to meet everyone and play some games today!
Old August 24th, 2013, 07:24 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Congrats to bonegnashers son on the win. It came down to one stinger vs one divider(cleon). Close as it gets.

Big thanks to the Sweeneys for running the event. They run a great event! Had a blast! Will write more later

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Fun time today, folks.

Old August 24th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Rembrandt of Repaints

bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome time, everyone was really nice, we were really glad we made it out there, too bad my son was my only loss (I am grounding him for the next five years). Big thanks to the Sweeneys, especially, Joe, for setting it all up, and being a real class act. Was nice to meet a bunch of people I've only seen on these forums. Extra props to Nick Sweeney, awesome kid with a really great attitude!
Old August 24th, 2013, 10:12 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

BMW and I had every bit as much fun as we had hoped to! Thanks for putting on such an expertly run tourney Joseph! Everyone I played with/talked to was extraordinarily friendly.

I wanted to check and see if you were planning on starting a closing thread. If so, I'll wait to post my pictures and battle reports there.
Old August 25th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for running this! We had a blast, although we misjudged the competitiveness of the armies. Seriously, everyone but my dad, my friend, and I had one or multiple of the following: Q9, Q10, dragon, and Hydra.

My dad, Dragon Ruler, played 3x Granite Guardians, Raelin, Warden 816, Guilty, and Isamu. He went 1-4.

My friend, houndsrule, played 3x Warforged, Heirloom, and 2x Hounds. He went 2-3.

I played 3x Gorillas, Nakita Agents, and Agent Skahen. I went 0-5, although I could have easily gone 3-2.
Old August 25th, 2013, 11:32 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Congrats to bonegnashers son on the win. It came down to one stinger vs one divider(cleon). Close as it gets.

Big thanks to the Sweeneys for running the event. They run a great event! Had a blast! Will write more later
Yes, grats to bonegnasher's son! Very well played!

And hats off to Kinseth, who put much time and thought into helping make this tourney a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Fun time today, folks.
:word
Goo to see you after several years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonegnasher View Post
Awesome time, everyone was really nice, we were really glad we made it out there, too bad my son was my only loss (I am grounding him for the next five years). Big thanks to the Sweeneys, especially, Joe, for setting it all up, and being a real class act. Was nice to meet a bunch of people I've only seen on these forums. Extra props to Nick Sweeney, awesome kid with a really great attitude!
Really fun meeting you guys, glad you had fun, and I hope to see you at another tourney soon.

Quote:
BMW and I had every bit as much fun as we had hoped to! Thanks for putting on such an expertly run tourney Joseph! Everyone I played with/talked to was extraordinarily friendly.

I wanted to check and see if you were planning on starting a closing thread. If so, I'll wait to post my pictures and battle reports there.
Making a post thread sounds like a good idea, I think I'll do that....

...and CEE, it was really cool meeting you guys as well! It's fun to meet the faces behind the avatars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Thanks for running this! We had a blast, although we misjudged the competitiveness of the armies. Seriously, everyone but my dad, my friend, and I had one or multiple of the following: Q9, Q10, dragon, and Hydra.

My dad, Dragon Ruler, played 3x Granite Guardians, Raelin, Warden 816, Guilty, and Isamu. He went 1-4.

My friend, houndsrule, played 3x Warforged, Heirloom, and 2x Hounds. He went 2-3.

I played 3x Gorillas, Nakita Agents, and Agent Skahen. I went 0-5, although I could have easily gone 3-2.
Nobody was stopping you from bringing Q9, Q10, Hydra, or dragons....

Really cool meeting you Orcy!

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; August 25th, 2013 at 11:37 AM.
Old August 25th, 2013, 02:06 PM

Dankarabinhatesyou is surprisingly tart

Good times had by all. Next time ill remember my own units abilities and potentially go 3-2 instead of 2-3 or higher!
Old August 25th, 2013, 02:18 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you everyone for coming it made it worth the 3 and a half hour drive! Thanks to the Sweeneys for hosting this.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old August 25th, 2013, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:

Making a post thread sounds like a good idea, I think I'll do that....

...and CEE, it was really cool meeting you guys as well! It's fun to meet the faces behind the avatars.
Very cool. I've already started writing my battle reports while the details are still fresh in my memory.

And if you have them on record, I'd love to see the armies and standings from yesterday's games posted in the closing thread!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events