Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old August 8th, 2023, 11:40 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Parasite (Rudy Jones) (design)

They're as much the same team as the like 20 separate Masters of Evil teams are imo.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 9th, 2023, 10:45 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I agree that Superman Revenge Squad have as much right to be a faction as anything else we've done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
RE Injustice Lex doubling as a leader, I’m very skeptical. Reverse Flash and Grodd worked as “Flash Villain” leaders because they already had a “Flash Villains” faction to just staple themselves into. I think if we had a Superman Villains faction and then Lex recruits them, that could work. But making them all Injustice and then exepcting them to all work together seems like a little bit of a pipe dream. Maybe I’ll be proven wrong! I just haven’t seen Joker-based Batman Villain builds or qany kind of Wonder Woman Villain builds thrive under the same framework.
I think part of it is that Injustice Joker is a tough design to build around, even in pure Injustice builds. You can build a decent army around Injustice Lex in 1.0, it's just that the majority of Superman villain designs suck competitively so it's better to pair him with the Wrecking Crew or something.

Metallo, Kryptonite Man, Battlesuit Lex, Silver Banshee, Maxima, Eradicator - I've never seen those designs used. 1.0's General Zod is a Kryptonian leader so he's out too. Mongul is a Champion leader, so he's also out for this purpose. Bizarro, Livewire, and Cyborg Superman are probably fine as-is. Though Bizarro 1 and Livewire are probably going in the Injustice faction (they were Antagonist class in 1.0).

So we're going to essentially need new designs for all those figures, plus a Superman Revenge Squad leader design. I'd rather have a Parasite design playable now, with other Supes villains already in the Injustice faction, than wait for all those other new designs which may never happen.

Which actually makes me think of another idea. If we are okay with doing the Injustice faction here, it might make sense to have the opponent roll the d20, to have mechanical synergy with Injustice Lex and the other Injustice designs? If we go with the Revenge Squad faction, that idea is out though.
Old August 9th, 2023, 10:58 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm for Injustice on him and the d20 change regardless. No reason Revenge Squad couldn't use that same idea in it's faction which also works with Injustice Lex and his d20 manipulation.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 9th, 2023, 11:02 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think I've done Revenge Squad write ups for a lot of the members. I think Parasite is generally more of like a "wide-shot" member of Injustice. Like shows up in big membership panels, but no one is going to remember what he actually did there so ultimately has more screen time on the Squad.
Old August 9th, 2023, 11:17 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is the D20 trick not something that can be used as a hook for that someday faction to use to key in on? With IJ Lex already having that particular skill set on his card seems like a cool idea to set up for Superman Villains.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 9th, 2023, 12:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think Superman Revenge Squad might benefit from a Parasite more tailored to what exactly they're going to do there (which is, as of yet, undefined). No reason this guy shouldn't get multiple versions (heck, I think I own two minis for him).

But this one being a Criminal will get him pulled by Injustice Lex and bond him with the Duploids, which are my main two wants for him, regardless of faction, so I think he'll be fine wherever he ends up.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 9th, 2023, 12:50 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I mean, yes. But it isn't necessarily much of a "hook" per se, especially when a lot of things use it. Is there any reason he can't have whatever class Lex pulls in instead of having the Injustice tag?
Old August 9th, 2023, 01:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
I mean, yes. But it isn't necessarily much of a "hook" per se, especially when a lot of things use it. Is there any reason he can't have whatever class Lex pulls in instead of having the Injustice tag?
Criminal is what's been discussed, thus the post above

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 9th, 2023, 01:14 PM
Book Wyrm

Yeah I typed it before a session then sent it after. Ultimately creating space for the team to occur and develop sounds cool to me, and I think he can still have a team formulate somewhat around him even with a simple start here. But, I also really won't poopoo others wanting to just lump him into Injustice to have their fun there.
Old August 9th, 2023, 02:20 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Yeah I typed it before a session then sent it after. Ultimately creating space for the team to occur and develop sounds cool to me, and I think he can still have a team formulate somewhat around him even with a simple start here. But, I also really won't poopoo others wanting to just lump him into Injustice to have their fun there.
For me it's just with Superman Revenge squad being so theoretical there is nothing to base it on. So the KNOWN for me is that with the IJL faction tag he can play in lots of different builds without having to bring Lex along every time. And if the Superman Revenge Squad ends up not keying in on the faction tag anyway, it will all end up being wasted opportunities. Whereas if the yet undefined SRS gets designed around certain design hooks that work with Parasite here, he'd still get a chance to play well there also.

Old August 9th, 2023, 05:07 PM
Book Wyrm

The current write ups I had of the Revenge Squad keyed off of Power Tags in 1.0, which would most likely translate to a Faction Tag in 2.0, but I'm not totally up to date on our approach to tagging stuff.

Reality is, this will set the tone for that. If we don't use it as a Faction Tag here, then it won't be using a Faction Tag in the future unless we make a separate Parasite or incorporate pulling people in which I'm not big on for smaller factions like that personally.

So I mean, go for whatever. Revenge Squad was probably higher up on the list of things I'd want to do, but I'm clearly not moving at any semblance of a productive pace recently.
Old August 9th, 2023, 06:39 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I think I'd go Revenge Squad and then just let Lex or whomever recruit Criminals. Seems like the most accurate approach here from reading through everything.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database