Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 25th, 2014, 12:56 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Vulcanmech Incendiborgs

They got pretty rare, Seraph. I wish they hadn't, but it's so. There's a model with a similar color scheme that is also available, so you can hunt for both.

Good luck!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 25th, 2014, 12:57 AM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Both called kolossus I assume?
Old September 25th, 2014, 01:10 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yup, looks like the "Dragonmirov Kolossus."

LINK to images. Happy hunting!

= =
Old September 25th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@Seraph -- see here (linked instead of posted here to keep trades in the trade area).

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old October 28th, 2016, 12:54 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

I was looking to buy these guys if anybody knows were I can get some please let me know preferably the ones that are on the card. Thanks in advance.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old October 28th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Your best bet is to wait for someone to put some up on ebay. That's how I got mine.
Old October 28th, 2016, 01:40 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Q Knight View Post
I was looking to buy these guys if anybody knows were I can get some please let me know preferably the ones that are on the card. Thanks in advance.
I set up an alert on ebay. It took a while, but a set finally appeared at at reasonable price. Reasonable for me was $30 shipped, but you may have a completely different idea of "reasonable"

The alt color scheme was easier to find and cheaper, but I really wanted the colors on the Incendiborgs card.

Good luck!
Old February 14th, 2017, 01:05 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

If anyone is looking for these guys, due to a shipping error (yes, you read that right) I have nine squads of these guys. So hit me up if you want to purchase a squad (or four)! They are the Dragonmirov Kolossus (alt-paint scheme), which I actually feel is more Scapey - the army green and red star of communism on the Strielitz Kolossus just feels off.

With that said, has anyone by chance created a card for the alt-paint scheme of the Incendiborgs like the alt versions of Gorillatroopers or Cxurg'gyath?

Last edited by The Dewk; February 14th, 2017 at 01:28 PM.
Old February 14th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

You are a lucky duck! These guys have been hard to find for a long time. I bet you'll have some takers. Maybe post in the sales & trades subforum, too.

= =
Old February 14th, 2017, 02:27 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
If anyone is looking for these guys, due to a shipping error (yes, you read that right) I have nine squads of these guys. So hit me up if you want to purchase a squad (or four)! They are the Dragonmirov Kolossus (alt-paint scheme), which I actually feel is more Scapey - the army green and red star of communism on the Strielitz Kolossus just feels off.

With that said, has anyone by chance created a card for the alt-paint scheme of the Incendiborgs like the alt versions of Gorillatroopers or Cxurg'gyath?
@White Q Knight >>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Q Knight View Post
Old May 2nd, 2018, 04:26 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

I know this post is well over a year old and it is likely a long shot, but wanted to see if you still had an extra squad of these guys that you'd be willing to sell?

I did find a pack of them on eBay for around $26, but thought I'd check with you first. Let me know either way . . .
Old May 2nd, 2018, 04:44 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
Quote:

I know this post is well over a year old and it is likely a long shot, but wanted to see if you still had an extra squad of these guys that you'd be willing to sell?

I did find a pack of them on eBay for around $26, but thought I'd check with you first. Let me know either way . . .
PM'd ya!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs