Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 5th, 2018, 12:47 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Public Test)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Captain Marvel (Carol)

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Captain Marvel(Carol)(370), Cap(240), Star-Lord(250) (860)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Spider-Man(250), Swordsman(160) (860)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2 (rematch)
Map: Custom
Units:
Captain Marvel(Carol)(370), Cap(240), Star-Lord(250) (860)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Spider-Man(250), Swordsman(160) (860)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I dig her. She's got some good tactical options, as well as some decent attack vs. defense strategy going on. As a Champion she'll have some interesting synergy options with the Justice League, but of course she fits in well as a Cap + Star-Lord recruit. 370 feels about right based on what I experienced. The first game showed her vulnerability, and the 2nd game showed her offensive potential. Good stuff.
Old June 5th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Awesome, thanks Ark!
Old June 13th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

If somebody could knock out a couple more games here, focusing on the Champion synergies, I think we could put a bow on Carol - I'm satisfied with where she's at in terms of Cap/Star-Lord synergies. Just want to stress-test the Champion stuff and make sure it's not gonna push her price point any higher.
Old June 13th, 2018, 07:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've been really dragging my heels getting the Yakuza initial done, I think I may have bitten off too much to start with and then the Summer months came and it's easy to find other things to do. I'll try to get it done sooner than later though and after that I can give her a spin is she's still not wrapped up. Other than the JL cards we made, what other Champion synergy are we concerned about?
Old June 13th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am hesitant to try that one as I have never dug into the whole new DC JL synergy.

I fear it would take a few games just to figure out how to run it.
Old June 13th, 2018, 07:57 PM
Symbiotic

She plays really well with Sif, but Sif is more a complement than a figure you can build around. I'd be curious about Mongul as well.
Old June 13th, 2018, 08:43 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I can get my games written up either late tonight or tomorrow.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 14th, 2018, 11:48 AM
Symbiotic

Oh, that'd be great.
Old June 17th, 2018, 07:14 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Sorry I'm a bit late with my tests. I decided to add in a third one, so I'll get everything up in a hour or two.

My Etsy Store
Old June 17th, 2018, 09:27 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Captain Marvel (Carol) @370 points

Army Test 1
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Contest of Champions: Carol (370), Superman (III) (440), Hercules (360), Beast Boy (Cheetah) (20), Skrull Infiltrator x1 (10)- 1200 total vs Oracle of Asgard: Thor (430), Beta Ray Bill (420), Sif (230), Oracle (110), Skrull Infiltrator x1 (10)- 1200 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Island Planecrash (no e glpyh)
Units: Captain Clone: Carol (370), Batman (Bruce) (III) (250), Jackal (255),Atom (50), War Machine (440)- 1195 total vs Timestream Warriors: Kang x1 (I) (270), Fandral (280), Hogun (310), Volstagg (330)- 1900 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Map: Island Planecrash (no e glpyh)
Units: Maximum Justice: Carol (370), Batman (Bruce) (III) (250), Cyborg (II) (230), Martian Manhunter (II) (420), Superman (III) (440), Hasbro Venom (150), Azrael (170), Echo (130), Beast Boy (Cheetah) (20), Skrull Infiltrator x2 (20)- 2200 total vs For Asgard!: Odin (620), Destroyer Armor (460), Thor (430), Heimdall (390), Fandral (280), Skrull Infiltrator x2 (20)- 2200 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: Really digging this design, I'm glad Carol's encore performance is as solid as her first. She feels fine to me point-cost wise.

My Etsy Store
Old June 17th, 2018, 10:24 PM
Symbiotic

Awesome! Thanks, Soundwarp.

Looks to me like she's in a good place. She can play well with the JL, but they're not pushing her price above where she's balanced for Cap and Star-Lord.

Let's take her to Final Editing.
@japes - yea
@Arkham - yea
@Tornado - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@johnny139 - yea
@SirGalahad
@Spidey'tilIDie

Last edited by Ronin; June 19th, 2018 at 04:27 PM.
Old June 18th, 2018, 12:12 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Vote Editing

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library