Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old September 18th, 2007, 07:50 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
also I keep forgetting to do this
but much Kudo's to Pallindromemaster
who's an excellent trader he got his side of our trade out here in almost no time.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old September 18th, 2007, 11:27 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnimaniac
Here is how I see it, if some one is a bad trader, why are we letting them get away with it without putting him out as a bad trader? If you've already waited for quite a while, put the name out there. We don't want other good standing members getting jacked by this person or these people, do we? Hey, it's their fault if they don't live up to their end of the bargain, right?
I guess I'm just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, since we've all had times when uncontrollable outside forces keep us from doing the right thing.
Old September 18th, 2007, 11:46 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies
Quote:
Here is how I see it, if some one is a bad trader, why are we letting them get away with it without putting him out as a bad trader? If you've already waited for quite a while, put the name out there. We don't want other good standing members getting jacked by this person or these people, do we? Hey, it's their fault if they don't live up to their end of the bargain, right?
I guess I'm just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, since we've all had times when uncontrollable outside forces keep us from doing the right thing.

This is true but telling you everyday for a week that it was going out the next day isnt an uncontrollable force but more of an avoidance tactic. Now I am not saying this person purposely did this but they need to fess up to the fact that they are not prepared to make good on the terms of the trade.
Old September 19th, 2007, 12:28 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker
I've had an exact similar situation where I negotiated a trade for a Woo. The person received my end of the trade 3 days after I informed him that it was shipped. A month had gone by and on another thread I spoke up about it and if he hadn't returned my emails, I'd reveal his name as a bad trader. Soon after, I was contacted and received my Woo days later, but the ordeal took an entire month (34 days to be exact) with the usual sayings of, "I'll ship it today." or "I'll ship it tomorrow."

I can't exactly call this person a bad trader because I did receive my Woo, but also, by my definition of a good trader, I don't consider that either due to the length of time it took and how at one point there was a lack of communication. Maybe I'm wrong for thinking that way, but I'm just used to my 3 previous trades before this one where both parties where in constant communication and the trades where received days after it was negotiated.

I hope everything turns out well for all those who are going through this at the moment.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old September 19th, 2007, 01:14 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:
Quote:

This is true but telling you everyday for a week that it was going out the next day isnt an uncontrollable force but more of an avoidance tactic. Now I am not saying this person purposely did this but they need to fess up to the fact that they are not prepared to make good on the terms of the trade.
Heh... I think you're confusing my situation with tbt's. I've tried to contact him no more than twice a week or so. Thanks for the advice, though. If he doesn't respond to my latest pm I think I'll have to name him here.
Old September 19th, 2007, 09:16 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:
Quote:

Heh... I think you're confusing my situation with tbt's. I've tried to contact him no more than twice a week or so. Thanks for the advice, though. If he doesn't respond to my latest pm I think I'll have to name him here.

oops
Old September 20th, 2007, 11:09 AM
has been BANNED

Ullar rocks 4553 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Want SOTM, who doesn't?
Had one but lost it, for full story
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=12513
Old September 21st, 2007, 08:15 PM

DS-00-0, FSD has disabled reputation
Put me down as another person happy with Pwalley's trading skills!!

Two Master Woos received in two days!!!
Old September 22nd, 2007, 12:27 AM

Ullar has disabled reputation
Hey! I need help completing my collection. I have good feedback on ebay and other sites but this is my first time on this site. I don't have anything to trade but I can do paypal. I prefer MOC

Wants:

Wave 1:
The IX Roman Legion-2
Grut Orcs-2
Snipers and Vipers-2

Wave 2:
Knigths and Swog Rider-2
Drones and Minions-2
Minutemen and Wolves-2

Wave 3:
Monks and Gaurds-2
Kilts and Commandoes-2
Gorillas and Hounds-2

Wave 4:
Soulbborgs and Elves-2
Greeks and Vipers-2

Wave 5:
Warriors and Soulborgs-3
Gladiators and Agents
Ninjas and Samurai
Soulborgs-3

Wave 6:
Zombie Horde-3
Heroes of Durgeth
Shades and Orcs-3
Archers and Kyrie-3

Wave 7:
Spearmen and Riflemen-3
Templar Knights-3
Heroes of Elswin
Fiends and Vampires

Large Expansions:
Thaelenk Tundra-3
Road to the Forgotten Forest-2
Volcarren Wasteland-2
Heroes of Lindesfarme
Fortress of the Archkyrie

Master Sets:
Swarm of the Marro

Flagbearers:
Jandar's Flagbearer
Utgar's Flagbearer
Einar's Flagbearer
Ullar's Flagbearer
Vydar's Flagbearer

Exclusives:
Elite Onyx Vipers-I want 1 squad loose w/ card
Sir Hawthorne-w/ card

MarvelScape:
Master Set
Old September 22nd, 2007, 05:23 PM

JediNate Woo who?
Uniqueheroscaper or Pwalley around these parts is legit. My Woo came today in perfect condition. Thanks a ton for the Gencon Poster

Old September 22nd, 2007, 07:42 PM

cavie Woo who?
Still have 1 Nerak for trade. I would like a Sir Hawthorne or Master Woo. Anyone? pm me
Old September 22nd, 2007, 08:15 PM

Ullar has disabled reputation
I updated my wants list.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online