Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion
AotP General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 24th, 2016, 04:17 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Do you still recommend this game?

I am planning on getting this game soon. Now that it’s been out for a while I want to know, does everyone still like the game? Still think it is comparable to Heroscape? I am worried about getting into it like I did Heroscape, only to watch it die soon after? Do you guys still recommend the game and do you believe that it will have a long enough life? I have games sitting on my shelf collecting dust because Heroscape is the only one that I REALLY got into. I'm hoping that Arena of the Planeswalkers will have a similar effect on me, but not if is dying.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion