Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 28th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Vision (Jonas) (Design Phase)

I went back and re-read the one time I remembered him using it. He actually fired two beams, one from each eye, and bounced them off a few things to hit two different targets. Maybe riffing on that idea....

Quote:
TWIN SOLAR BEAMS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
You may only use this special attack once per game. Choose two figures to attack. Roll 3 attack dice once for both affected figures and add 2 automatic skulls to the result. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. When a Kryptonian figure is attacked with this special attack, the most wounds it can take is one.
I like doing something like that a little better than the AoE/Optic Blast version because it feels more like a 'scalpel' than a sword.
Old December 28th, 2017, 03:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sounds good.
Old December 28th, 2017, 04:17 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I also like the call out to Kryptonians, but I feel Sentry should somehow be included.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old December 28th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I also like the call out to Kryptonians, but I feel Sentry should somehow be included.
I'd include him if I could, but he'd probably have to be called out by a power name and that's tough to do without having a Sentry design.

EDIT: Though I know you were floating some ideas for Sentry not long ago. If that design gets picked back up by the time Vision is in final editing, I'll definitely accommodate Sentry.

Last edited by Ronin; December 29th, 2017 at 11:40 AM.
Old December 29th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Symbiotic

Currently planning on updating the SP with the following and proposing we go to initial testing as soon as the breathing period is up this afternoon:

Quote:
TWIN SOLAR BEAMS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
You may only use this special attack once per game. Choose two figures to attack. Roll 3 attack dice once for both affected figures and add 2 automatic skulls to the result. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. When a Kryptonian figure is attacked with this special attack, the most wounds it can take is one.

FAILSAFE PLANNING
Whenever an opponent destroys a figure you control or uses a special power to reveal, remove or rearrange any of your Order Markers, you may immediately choose up to two Rookies you control and move each chosen Rookie up to 4 spaces. You may not choose either Rookie for this special power again for the rest of this player turn. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old December 29th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Maybe we could name drop "Solar Powered" as a possible future synergy hook? If it's worth it?

I'm good with that new SA - feels unique and flashy and sensible.
Old December 29th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Symbiotic

Thoughts from the CRB before going to initial?
@dok @weebaer @Dysole @Soundwarp SG-1
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I don't have permissions to see Rookie synergies.
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Ah, right. I forget that you guys can't see in there. Rookie stuff (Patriot is still in design phase, so he won't be a part of Vision's testing):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Current Rookies:

Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) (140), Noh-Varr (260), Patriot (???), Speed (160?), Stature (160), Vision (Jonas) (???)

Rookie Synergies

Rookie Synergy Benefits Received:
  • Rookies adjacent to Patriot (???) add 1 die to their attack and defense due to Patriot's Rookie Tactician special power.
  • Rookies may be moved by Vision's (Jonas) (???) Failsafe Planning special power.

Rookie Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • A Unique Rookie Hero may allow Hawkeye (Kate) (140) to attack with her Not Your Sidekick special power.
  • When a Rookie you control is destroyed, figures defending against an attack from Speed (160?) subtract 1 from their Defense numbers for the rest of the round due to Speed's Reluctant Avenger special power.

Updated through ???.
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:57 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

No big concerns. If you ever add a rookie with Angel/Archangel-type powers, it enhances Vision a fair bit.

Should Twin Solar say "up to 2 figures"? As it is it's a teeny bit ambiguous what you do if you're engaged with just 1 figure. Also not really clear what you do if you're engaged with two opponent's figures, but one of them has Daring Decoy.

(It's also a little bit weird to see Kryptonians called out on a Marvel card, but whatever.)
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, it probably makes sense to word it as an "up to" thing.

I don't think we'll ever have that 'Angel' type Rookie. The Young Avengers only have a few members, and I don't think that's in the cards for any of them.
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Hmmm, that's odd. I thought I templated dok's C3G access when giving LO the privileges yet she has access there. Another one of the mysteries of C3G's behind the scene's setup. I'm slowly getting things more organized an in line with how the other admins handle the other groups.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library