Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

View Poll Results: What is your favorite C3V Squad from Wave 14?
M-43 Resistance Fighters 10 29.41%
Marro Gnids 15 44.12%
Preyblood Thrall 3 8.82%
Varkaanan Blade Dancers 6 17.65%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 16th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
What is your favorite C3V squad from Wave 14?

1Mmirg has passed the baton to me to continue these polls. Thanks, 1Mmirg!

So, what squad is your favorite from C3V Wave 14?

(The Preyblood Thrall is included here, and future common heroes will likely go in the squad poll as well.)

The Cards
Marro Gnids
Preyblood Thrall
M-43 Resistance Fighters
Varkaanan Blade Dancers

Other polls
Who is your favorite C3V hero from Wave 14?
Old August 16th, 2012, 01:44 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What is your favorite C3V squad from Wave 14?

The varkaanan blade dancers take my vote. The niche they fill is cool as an anti-swarm squad. They would make a good counter draft choice to someone picking orcs, marro, etc. Plus they could get a boost from future wolfen units released by the C3V (and there are a lot of them!).
Old August 16th, 2012, 05:36 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

M-43's for me -- I've really enjoyed pairing them with the dwarves in Aquila army builds.
Old August 16th, 2012, 06:10 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Marro Gnids are my favorite...the parasitic nature of them just oozes theme and when they work they can devastate Heavy hitter heroes like Dragons and the Q's

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 17th, 2012, 12:32 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

The M-43 Resistance Fighters are not very powerful, but they are so much fun to play!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 17th, 2012, 01:20 AM

lwayman is surprisingly tart

I like the M-43 resistance fighters for the actually have a feel of authentic rebels. Great job guys!
Old August 17th, 2012, 01:26 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?

Throwing my hat in for M-43, It's great fun to play them. I've always been a sucker for the rebel archetype, and it's fun to play them, typically while referencing terminator.
Old August 17th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I forgot to answer my own question...

This was a really hard choice, much more so than the heroes. The Preyblood Thrall is fun, but I think of him and Nick as a package deal. It's a cool new army design that can evolve as more Thralls are added.

The Gnids are an awesome idea, and very fun to play. Seeing Marro come out of C3V was one of the coolest C3V moments, imo.

The M-43 are weak yet strong in movement and against range with a screen. They play exactly as one would expect the rebels in the Terminator series to play, but lack the offensives punch much of the time. Still a very fun army to play.

The Varks get my vote here. I love the Wolfen designs I have seen so far, and the Harks really have a neat playstyle. They dance around opponents and are strongest when surrounded. Such a fun unit to play and I cannot wait to see the Unique Wolfen Squads. The Wolfen faction has the potential to be one of the most fun factions in 'scape, imo.
Old August 18th, 2012, 03:04 AM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

I voted Gnids, but mostly because it's fun to yell "CLING!" and throw them at other people at the table. Bonus points for getting them stuck in hair.
Old August 18th, 2012, 11:14 AM

TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
I voted Gnids, but mostly because it's fun to yell "CLING!" and throw them at other people at the table. Bonus points for getting them stuck in hair.
OK, I voted for the M-43. I found them fun to play, and competitive. The Blade Dancers have a cool sculpt, but I found them too expensive for a melee squad. The Thrall needs more Thrall types before they are really cool.

And I didn't like the gnids. Until you made me realize I could fling them at my opponent

CLING

The future of scape is players like us who support a community like this - with new maps, scenarios and events. Playing scape. Not buying scape...

Quick-Set-Up Map Thread The Principles of War
Old August 23rd, 2012, 03:02 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Mariedians for me, but the Preybloods are a very close second--especially with the Deathstrikes mixed in now--so, much, fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs