Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:18 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Sharwin Wildborn Pre-Release Discussion

Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:24 PM

padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sharwin Wildborn Pre-Release Discussion

With a range of 5, Sharwin should be able to stay within Raelin's aura relatively easily. That, combined with Thogrim's spirit, could make her very scary to attack with a normal attack.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:29 PM

Cratos is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I love the mental picture of this chick going through a Kato/Yari/Harquebus army in one turn.

Yari/Harquebus aren't much, but those 8 attacks per turn really add up. But with 1 defense each, the Arcane Bolt could bounce through the whole army, leaving Kato all alone.

I know, positioning would have to be just right, but you can't stop me from dreaming.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:30 PM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker

Correct me if I am wrong, but this reads as if it doesn't matter whether the attacking figure is adjacent or not! So, is Arcane Riposte equal to Counterstrike AND Evil Eye Defense?!

I like her a LOT!

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo

Last edited by Fourshadow; March 3rd, 2010 at 12:39 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:34 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So Arcane Riposte works against all normal attacks. Range and melee. She's a samurai cyclops.

I'm surprised there's no limit on how many figures Arcane Bolt can hit. Imagine flying her within range of your opponent's start zone using Theracus and they are fielding an army of venoc vipers!
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:36 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

You're reading it right, but with only 3 defense I wouldn't count on it happening a lot...if at all.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:39 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus Revisitus

Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby!

Yep, seems to hurt low defense squads pretty bad. A little Zelrig potential going on there. And boosts the need for Raelin to go along with those squads even more.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:45 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I wish my phone could resolve the text on the card - but from what I can tell, it seems that she can really benefit from blockers tying down Q9 and such with their special attacks, while she is your main offense against squads. Raeline makes her queen against the 10th and 4th. One heavy hitter like Drake can take on the big guys while she cleans up the rabble.

Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:47 PM

RattyZ is surprisingly tart

The only complaint I truly have about this card, is that it's a battle mage. Where is the Elf Wizard love?
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:50 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Imagine the damage she could do if Theracus took her within range of an opponent start zone full of Venocs.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:52 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

HOOoo Man! I love this figure the most of all in the entire wave I think. She's got "it". Hardly overpowered, but character to the hilt for every occasion except a special attack. Her mere presence will cause the opposing team to spread out due to her chain lightning; a great way to represent it btw. She'll love to fight orcs or romans; anyone who needs adjascency for bonuses. I think she wins the new title also for "who can kill the most figures in 1 turn asuming an infinite ammount of opponents".

I love the reverse "tough". She can never whiff, which is my normal bane of existence.

and counterstrike that works vs. adjascent and range!! Anyone that has somekind of anti-range capability is automatcaly suited to a more broad range of situations. At 3 defence it won't happen all the time, but there's hight and Raelin and Thorgrimm, (and who knows what else down the pike) to increase her effectiveness.

EXCELLENT JOB WotC and playtesters!! A very satisfying figure indeed.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:53 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Arcane riposte, I have a problem with. Counterstrike and Evil Eye rolled into one? I'm not using the "B" word, I'm just saying to me its another case of pushing the envelope just a tad too far.

Someone, somewhere, sometime, is going to have that special game where this chick wins the game single handedly. I can't wait to see that battle report. Here's hoping I'm not on the reciving end.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units