Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 3rd, 2018, 08:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: IAmBatman's Design Workshop

How's Retcon Punch looking to folks? I wasn't sure on the execution of that in terms of game effects or how well it realizes the theme of him punching a hole in reality to come back and changing all sorts of continuity stuff in the process.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2018, 08:59 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

That's a really interesting power. Very dangerous but it works the same for both teams. Encouraging large figure numbers in your army.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 3rd, 2018, 10:42 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Retcon Punch is awesome (and it has been since we hashed it out forever ago!) - I haven't actually really the story it occurs in, though. Is it something that happens during a fight, or something he does out of anger/frustration? Heroic Envy is also great.

My only concern is wordiness, and doubling up on defensive powers. Temporal could swapped out for something a bit smaller, or maybe just drop Kryptonian Defense and bump his regular Defense by 1. As an Event Hero, he sort of transcends the usual Kryptonian trappings.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 10:56 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He punches the wall of reality out of frustration while being trapped in a paradise realm. I took a thematic short cut and had it happen when he would be destroyed, since originally his "destruction" was being banished to that dimension. I wasn't sure of a better way to efficiently ape that in Scape mechanics.

Yeah, if room is a problem, I'll cut Kryptonian Defense and bump his defense by 1 for sure. I want to keep Temporal Defense to make him pair with other time travelers in interesting ways.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:12 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

That's perfect then. Without knowing the context I pictured him as frustrated by his failure, and reacting in anger so powerful it rewrites reality, which seems pretty close.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:15 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Definitely in favor of Temporal Defense over Kryptonian Defense.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:33 AM

Cool. I'll go ahead and cut Kryptonian Defense and put his defense to 8 to allay concerns about too much text.

Old August 4th, 2018, 10:29 AM

Any requests for things mentioned in the OP but not yet linked there that folks want to workshop? I'm slowly updating things there with actual links.

Old August 4th, 2018, 01:08 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like your take on Jessica Jones. She feels like 190 point character but with 6 life that could be low.
Old August 4th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Retcon Punch is amazing. That is all I have to say.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 4th, 2018, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
I like your take on Jessica Jones. She feels like 190 point character but with 6 life that could be low.
Thanks! I LDed the Jewel take on her, but I wanted something that showed the more compelling side of the character I've since gotten to know thanks to the Netflix show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Retcon Punch is amazing. That is all I have to say.
Well thank you! I definitely mostly just took from johnny's ideas for that one.

Old August 4th, 2018, 02:44 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Any requests for things mentioned in the OP but not yet linked there that folks want to workshop? I'm slowly updating things there with actual links.
I’ve always been a big fan of Psycho-Pirate, he could be a fun design to look at.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy