Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old January 30th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Website Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack188 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee View Post
Quote:
Am I the only one getting a grey box and no "Go Advanced" availablity? I have to "Quick Reply" everything.

I'm not having this problem, can you let us know what web browser/operating system you are using so we can see if we can reproduce it?
IE9. BTW, in order to quote you here, I had to hit "Quote" then copy/paste it into the quick reply. ARGH!!!
Try clicking on the 'Compatibility View' button (it looks like a piece of paper torn in half) at the top of your browser. It should be right next to the refresh button.I was having trouble posting and this solved my problem. I'm sure most people's answer will be to switch browsers, but that should work.
Looks like this might have worked, but will I have to do this everytime I log in?
I have the same issue. For me, it stays active most of the time, but every once in a while I have to click it again. The reply dialog box displays differently when the compatibility view is off, so it's easy to tell when I have to click it again.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 31st, 2012, 01:01 AM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack188 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee View Post
Quote:
Am I the only one getting a grey box and no "Go Advanced" availablity? I have to "Quick Reply" everything.

I'm not having this problem, can you let us know what web browser/operating system you are using so we can see if we can reproduce it?
IE9. BTW, in order to quote you here, I had to hit "Quote" then copy/paste it into the quick reply. ARGH!!!
Try clicking on the 'Compatibility View' button (it looks like a piece of paper torn in half) at the top of your browser. It should be right next to the refresh button.I was having trouble posting and this solved my problem. I'm sure most people's answer will be to switch browsers, but that should work.
Looks like this might have worked, but will I have to do this everytime I log in?
I have the same issue. For me, it stays active most of the time, but every once in a while I have to click it again. The reply dialog box displays differently when the compatibility view is off, so it's easy to tell when I have to click it again.
Mine's been active ever since the first time I pressed it.
Old February 10th, 2012, 09:29 AM

Billtrumpet25 is surprisingly tart

I just tried getting on to Heroscapers this morning, and the link was infected with a Trojan virus. My antivirus software contained it, but for those of you who do not have antivirus protection/it is outdated, I wanted to make you aware.
Old February 10th, 2012, 10:20 AM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtrumpet25 View Post
I just tried getting on to Heroscapers this morning, and the link was infected with a Trojan virus. My antivirus software contained it, but for those of you who do not have antivirus protection/it is outdated, I wanted to make you aware.
Yikes. That's not good. What antivirus software do you have?
Old February 10th, 2012, 10:28 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Which link was infected?
Old February 10th, 2012, 07:06 PM

The first link that comes up in a search...Truth's page.
Old February 10th, 2012, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Quote:
Yikes. That's not good. What antivirus software do you have?
Kaspersky with Windows 7. It caught the Trojan virus and destroyed it immediately.
Old February 10th, 2012, 07:13 PM

I should also mention that the virus is not permanently connected with that Truth's link. I tried the link this afternoon, and no viruses got on. What do you all think caused this fly-by virus?
Old February 10th, 2012, 08:22 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Ah the joys of not having to worry about viri since I don't have windows

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old February 10th, 2012, 08:26 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

At least we've got Virtualscape...
Old February 11th, 2012, 01:11 AM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I should also mention that the virus is not permanently connected with that Truth's link. I tried the link this afternoon, and no viruses got on. What do you all think caused this fly-by virus?

This is what he's talking about...

It occasionally pops up when you go from google to heroscapers.
Old February 11th, 2012, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Quote:

This is what he's talking about...

It occasionally pops up when you go from google to heroscapers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online