Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old December 31st, 2008, 03:32 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Peteparkerh's Marvel Maps (See Pg 1, New Steel Mill)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
That map looks HOT ! I love the rules for battles on top of the steel furnace. They are simple and thematic. Great job! Yet another marvel map I have to try out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteparkerh
It is easily built without the Lava set
What about the lava field tiles? Some people might not have more than a RotV, FotA, MtCB, and RttFF to replace those...

Note: Sorry for the double post, I got 'd

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old December 31st, 2008, 06:15 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok, made some changes. There is now a download for a steel mill that doesn't need the RTFF (see page 1). It doesn't look quite as good, but game play should be almost identical. If you don't have a lava set, use the swamp pieces from SOTM instead as lava and lava field.

I also changed the bank to be BoM compatible. Let me know if we want to pursue that one.

(Thanks Silver Surfer. I keep working to make these buildable for almost anyone. )

Light version

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.

Last edited by peteparkerh; December 31st, 2008 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Added pic
Old December 31st, 2008, 06:41 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So when are you gonna put all these maps together so we can see the whole city?

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old December 31st, 2008, 06:44 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
So when are you gonna put all these maps together so we can see the whole city?
Already started....

Last edited by peteparkerh; January 31st, 2009 at 07:03 AM.
Old January 1st, 2009, 12:34 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I love the lava rules and the first one does look better. One complaint for the light virsion, if someone survives the lava he/she can't get back up if he/she can't fly, lead, ect. Just my .

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old January 1st, 2009, 01:30 AM
Mayor of Scape City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar is the man View Post
I love the lava rules and the first one does look better. One complaint for the light virsion, if someone survives the lava he/she can't get back up if he/she can't fly, lead, ect. Just my .

-Vitm
I like the original, but there are some that don't have as many sets as I have. Just wanted to let them try the board as well. I'm less concerned about the lava and more concerned with losing the railing (usefull for targeting figures below).

Old January 1st, 2009, 03:09 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar is the man View Post

-Vitm
That's what makes the map so malevolent!

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old January 14th, 2009, 11:33 PM
Mayor of Scape City

Re: Peteparkerh's Marvel Maps (See Pg 1, New Map)

Nevermind...

Last edited by peteparkerh; January 14th, 2009 at 11:48 PM.
Old January 26th, 2009, 06:54 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteparkerh View Post
I'm less concerned about the lava and more concerned with losing the railing (usefull for targeting figures below).
Use battlements.

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old January 30th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Mayor of Scape City

Re: Peteparkerh's Marvel Maps (Added Secret Lab 2.0)

My latest... check out the special rules.... Special thanks to Naps420 who had the original idea with his Crash Site map.

Secret Lab 2.0

Map Requirements: 1 RotV, 1 Marvel, 1 VW, & 1 FOTA (BoM Compliant).

Scenario: Trying to build the ultimate object of power, Dr. Doom has created an unexpected chain reaction. The accidental explosion has alerting the Avengers and they are on their way. Can the Avengers stop Dr. Doom and his merciless plan?

Set-up: Each player chooses a 500-750pt army. Player 1 starts in the red zone and Player 2 starts in the blue zone. The "Object of Power" glyph is placed on the yellow start zone, power side up.

Special Rules:

Shove Special Attack - Instead of attacking, any unique hero may perform the Shove Special Attack. Choose an adjacent figure which is the attacking figures size or smaller (for example Medium can shove Medium or Small figures). Roll the D20 die. With a roll of 1-5, nothing happens. With a roll of 6-15, the opposing player must move the attacked figure 1 space away from the attacking figure. With a roll of 16-20, the attacking player must move the attacked figure 1 space away from the attacking figure. The defending figure does not have to roll for breaking adjacency from the attacking figure, but must roll for any applicable falling, lava damage, and breaking adjacency with any other figures.

Object of Power Glyph - Any figure standing on the Object of Power glyph gets 2 additional attack dice and 2 automatic shields from non-adjacent attack.

Download it here

Old January 31st, 2009, 11:31 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool map peteparkerh! Now I have another map I have to build and playtest!
Old January 31st, 2009, 12:52 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

Nice! Although Shove Special Attack should not be a Special attack, just an ability. So it should be worded

Shove
After moving and instead of attacking, you may choose to Shove. To Shove [rest of ability text]

Just making it more official like.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios