Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 26th, 2009, 05:46 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Pitch 'Em & Win 'Em Episode 2

Where the fist Episode of "Pitch 'Em & Win 'Em" featured a measly 3 figures, this time there are TWO Prizes:

GRAND PRIZE of 15 FIGURES!!
and
FIRST PLACE PRIZE of 12 Figures!

I was fortunate enough to get a crazy deal on two 'bricks' of HorrorClix : Freakshow, and my daughter and I had a ball opening them all. I put together a set for myself, a set for her, and ended up with enough figures to create TWO sets to give away on this thread.

You: Pitch the best ideas you can for custom Heroscape cards for the figures listed below.
Me: I decide which pitch I like best overall, and I will mail you all of the figures in the set... FOR FREE!

The two identical sets of 12 figures are as follows:

Bat Boy:

Cannibal Clowns:

Carny:

Fan Dancer:

Fire Breather:

Gypsy Seer:

Hungry Bertha:

Knife Thrower:

Kuranes:

Monster Patrol:

Wildman:

Wolf Boy:

PLUS! The GRAND PRIZE Winner gets these 3 EXTRA FIGURES:

Phantom Maneater:

Snake Oil Salesman:

Tattooed Man:

Just like the last one, Army Cards or full stats are not necessary. A sentence or two on each character is fine, you don't even have to say something about every character if you don't want to, but the more details, creativity, humor and strangeness the better!

This contest is open to ALL members of Heroscapers.com

Please PM ALL ENTRIES to me by next SUNDAY lunch time, MAY 3rd. I will anounce BOTH WINNERS on either Sunday Evening or the following Monday.

Have Fun and Good Luck!

- Garada
Old April 28th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Talking Re: Pitch 'Em & Win 'Em Episode 2 : FREAKSHOW!

Let's get down to business! I don't got no time to play around, what is this? Must be a circus in town, let's shut the s*** down on these clowns! Can I get a witness? Hell yeah!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 28th, 2009, 05:32 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pitch 'Em & Win 'Em Episode 2 : FREAKSHOW!

Old April 28th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba_smurfum.face View Post
i pitcheed ur mom liek a tent
I find it hard to beleive that you're capable of pitching anything with that kind of grammar. Learn to spell first and then move on to pitching...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
Old May 4th, 2009, 05:32 PM
C3G Hero

OK folks, as promised, the WINNERS of Pitch 'Em & Win 'Em Episode 2 : FREAKSHOW!

The GRAND PRIZE WINNER [15 figures] is FUZZIE FUZZ, whose long and detailed entry was full of hilarity and amazing ideas, and included a ton of Classic Scape compatibility, including Factions!

The FIRST PRIZE WINNER [12 figures] is IAmBATMAN! His awesome prose introduction was great, and there are also a ton of great ideas.

HONORABLE MENTION goes out to The B.I.V., who had a solid entry [from which I'm going to steal some of his ideas]. BIV, look for something extra in your package of Episode 1 winnings!

I'll post some details from all of the entries in the next day or two, and now that a few folks besides me will soon have a chunk of Freakshow minis in their possession, I hope to get some cool custom cards going!

I also have another little contest, but I'll post the details on that soon.

Thanks again to everyone who entered!

- Garada
Old May 4th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

You're an officer and a gentleman, Garad! Congrats, Bats n Fuzzie!

Brandon

Old May 4th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yay! Thanks for doing this, Garada.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 4th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks so much for doing this, Garada!

Old May 4th, 2009, 06:40 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Dang! I didn't know this was going on!
Old May 4th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Dang! I didn't know this was going on!
And knowing is half the battle!

Brandon

Old May 5th, 2009, 05:34 PM
C3G Hero

ATTENTION ALL WINNERS!!!

Please keep an eye on your mailbox... I sent your loot today, USPS 1st Class, baby.

Enjoy!

- Garada
Old May 5th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Schweeeet!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations