Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 24th, 2013, 12:11 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' 3/19/13 Tradelist

I've updated my list with my old Playstation 2 system and all my PS2 games:

Quote:
PLAYSTATION 2 VIDEO GAMES

Playstation 2 Black console with controller, A/V cable and power cord - $30
Ace Combat 5 - $4
Front Mission 4 - $5
God of War - $5
Ico - $8
Stella Deus - $15
Valkyrie Profile 2 - $10
I'm also offering the above as a single lot - everything listed for $55 plus shipping.
Old July 26th, 2013, 11:53 AM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' 7/24/13 Tradelist - PS2 & games added

CrazyTankster is a great trader with quick communication and payment.
Old July 12th, 2014, 01:25 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' 7/12/14 Tradelist - RotV 1st edition

A friend of mine is planning to move to Texas in an attempt to turn his life around after a messy divorce and failed business, so his friends are attempting to raise some money to help send him on his way. What better way for me to contribute than by selling off some of my excess 'Scape?

I'm offering a complete first edition Rise of the Valkyrie master set, new in box. It's got the red and blue dice, sparkly water, order markers, wound markers, glyphs, etc... I opened it to make sure the contents were complete, but otherwise the stuff has never been touched. I'm asking $40 plus shipping for the set.
Old July 12th, 2014, 08:24 PM

acefrehley Woo who?
Re: Sherman Davies' 7/12/14 Tradelist - RotV 1st edition

I am interested. Sent PM.
Old July 21st, 2014, 10:31 AM

Re: Sherman Davies' 7/12/14 Tradelist

Acefrehley is a good trader and guitarist.
Old January 21st, 2015, 06:06 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' 1/21/15 Tradelist

I'm selling off some excess C3V minis, if anyone's interested:

Varkaanan Darkclaws - $3
Varkaanan Quickblades - $3
Varkaanan Swiftfangs - $3
Bahadur - $1
Manauvi - $1

All the above are figures from the Wolfen Army Box. C3V cards not included.

I'm also selling off 9 Cathar Spearmen figures from the Confrontation Starter Set. I can't remember why I have an odd number of them. Two of the spearmen have had their spears repaired with superglue, but otherwise the minis are fine.

Cathar Spearmen (9 figures, no C3V card) - $5

Last edited by Sherman Davies; January 21st, 2015 at 06:34 PM.
Old March 9th, 2015, 04:46 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart
Re: Sherman Davies' 1/21/15 Tradelist

Great purchase with Sherman, quick to reply and gave me a great price. Definitely recommend and would buy from again!
Old July 2nd, 2015, 01:56 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' 7/2/15 Tradelist

I went through and did some miniatures inventory today and decided to put some excess Heroclix here on my tradelist:

Quote:
C3V:
Command Courier

C3G:
Boomerang
Hydra Agents (3 minis, so not a full C3G squad's worth)
Kingpin (different sculpt from the C3G card)
Mr. Hyde
Piledriver
Prowler
Psylocke (different sculpt from the C3G card)
Shadowcat

HEROCLIX without a C3G card (as far as I know):
Agent Brand
Blizzard
Controller
Firelord
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)
Klaw
M-11
Manhunter (Kate Spencer)
Namora
Night Thrasher
I don't have any idea what these minis are worth, so I can't set a price on them. Anyone who's interested can make an offer of money or Heroscape, I guess.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades