Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2008, 01:50 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: CA - B.A.H. (Bay Area Heroscapers)

You can add me to the list.
Old April 23rd, 2008, 10:03 AM
Tournament Director Deluxe

Satyr is surprisingly tart

I noticed that the links to profiles in the first post were incorrect for the new site, so I re-linked the list in the post below. I also alphabetized and added S1R_ART0R1US (as requested) and clonedpoop. H_E_H you da man in the first post, so I leave the rest to you.

B.A.H.
Bay Area Heroscapers
Our friends from a little further out
Links to past events:
NorCal Game Day I (KublaCon Tournament) (no link available)
NorCal Game Day (Tournament) II
NorCal Game Day III
NorCal Game Day (National Heroscape Day) IV
NorCal Game Day V
NorCal Game Day (Tournament) VI
NorCal Game Day VII Battlelord Tournament
NorCal Game Day VIII - 510 in the 510
Anyone else in the bay area? Vallejo to San Jose? San Francisco to Pleasanton?
Are you game for SF Bay Area beatdowns?

Call out here!

Cry endgame and let slip the doggin of war.
Old April 23rd, 2008, 10:10 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You da man!
Thanks and thumbs up.
Old June 2nd, 2008, 05:48 PM

Natas has disabled reputation
Sacramento, Elk Grove, Lodi, Stockton, or close by

Hey guys, me and a friend play heroscape all the time and we were wondering if there is anyone else close by that plays the game to? My friend lives in Sacramento and I live in Elk Grove and Stockton. If there is a lot of people out here that are close by then maybe we could start up a tournament or something? Anyways, it would be great to finally meet some more people who play in California that live close by and not L.A. or something.
Old June 2nd, 2008, 05:52 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sacramento, Elk Grove, Lodi, Stockton, or close by

Hello and welcome, Natas!
I moved your thread to the Meet Other Scapers forum and here's a link to the Bay Area Scapers thread.
Though you'll notice it's not exclusive to the bay area. Good luck hooking up with some nearby players!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=115
Old June 3rd, 2008, 06:33 PM

Re: Sacramento, Elk Grove, Lodi, Stockton, or close by

Thank you very much.
Old June 6th, 2008, 04:07 AM

North California Central Valley / Sacramento Area

Looking to start up a group of heroscape players in and around the Central Valley and Sacramento. Possible start up some tournaments. Please reply back if interested.
Old June 7th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Emeritus Admin

Does Natas know Paxton?

Natas, I added you to the directory on the first post.
I noticed long-missing Paxton (his last post being December 25th, 2006, 08:40 PM)is also from Elk Grove.
Do you happen to know him?
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: CA - Northern California/Bay Area Scapers Directory

Due to the large number of general NorCal area threads (and with the sheer number of AdMins in the NorCal area - more than any other area in the USofA - it makes us look bad), I have combined the following threads:

California: I'm in Placerville (Near Sacramento) Originated December 2nd, 2006 by JonnyPac
Roseville, CA Originated September 29th, 2007 by HudsuckerGames
Lakeport CA Anyone? Originated March 13th, 2008 by Stinkfist
Sacramento, Elk Grove, Lodi, Stockton, or close by Originated June 2nd, 2008 by Natas
North California Central Valley / Sacramento Area Originated June 6th, 2008 by Natas

If you happen to see more NorCal Threads (I know there are at least two more out there but for the life of me couldn't think how to search them out) list them here so we can get them all under on roof ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 11th, 2008, 05:08 AM

Re: Does Natas know Paxton?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Natas, I added you to the directory on the first post.
I noticed long-missing Paxton (his last post being December 25th, 2006, 08:40 PM)is also from Elk Grove.
Do you happen to know him?
Nope can't say I do.
Old June 19th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

So I'm wanting to throw a small Game Day party here on the Central Coast because I know that people are itching to play with the new figures. My plan is to host it here in Los Osos which I know it may be a bit of a drive for many of the So-Cal and NorCal guys but wanted to make it available to you all as well. I'm fairly open as far as dates and I'm definately open to what popular opinion is. I want to work it so as many people that want to come can do so. My guess is that the weekend of July 12th would probably be the best option for notice and to avoid the holidays. So anyone that is interested give me a shout out!

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old June 19th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
... My plan is to host it here in Los Osos which I know it may be a bit of a drive for many of the So-Cal and NorCal guys but wanted to make it available to you all as well....
I did a check on Yahoo Maps ... Clearlake to Los Osos 338 miles, count me out.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers