Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 5th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G SuperHeroScape Online

Sounds super cool, I've never used HeroSkype before, but I have always been interested in online 'scape.

Way to go Snappleman!
Old September 5th, 2012, 07:35 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

This looks great!
Old September 5th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappleman View Post

I must try this HeroSkype thing you speak of. ...and I'll get back to you. If everyone's happy with HeroSkype, I'm just going to spend all my time that I would have spent finishing my site on playing HeroSkype
The online Scape app that Megasilver mentioned is powered by Google Docs; the actual dice rolling and OM placement are custom built into the app, but the map and figures are all rolled into Google Docs; as such, each map image has to be painstakingly created, which is a cumbersome process. We are also working on actual photos for all of the classis/C3V/SoV figures, along with some super heroes: there is really no way around this part, but luckily the figure images only have to be created once.

That being said, I really like the looks of your map and figure rendering, and I also like the card display and sizing options. If you are able to automate the map creation process (tying it in with VirtualScape, I presume?), then this system will be a definite improvement over the Google Doc-based version, IMHO.

Please just let me know if I can help you out with anything.
Old September 5th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm pretty sure what Snappleman can use most right now, if you want to help this program move forward, is beta testing aplenty. Try it out, and let him know what needs to be worked on or improved or changes you'd like to see!

I'm not sure if there's any way for folks to help him gather data for inputting at all? If there is, Snappleman, let us know! And keep up the good work! You've definitely whetted some appetites here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 5th, 2012, 10:19 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

How do I get a login?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 5th, 2012, 10:26 AM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappleman View Post

I must try this HeroSkype thing you speak of. ...and I'll get back to you. If everyone's happy with HeroSkype, I'm just going to spend all my time that I would have spent finishing my site on playing HeroSkype
The online Scape app that Megasilver mentioned is powered by Google Docs; the actual dice rolling and OM placement are custom built into the app, but the map and figures are all rolled into Google Docs; as such, each map image has to be painstakingly created, which is a cumbersome process. We are also working on actual photos for all of the classis/C3V/SoV figures, along with some super heroes: there is really no way around this part, but luckily the figure images only have to be created once.

That being said, I really like the looks of your map and figure rendering, and I also like the card display and sizing options. If you are able to automate the map creation process (tying it in with VirtualScape, I presume?), then this system will be a definite improvement over the Google Doc-based version, IMHO.

Please just let me know if I can help you out with anything.
I love what you guys have done with the google docs and the customizations. Awesome work!

I'm definitely hoping that this works eventually with the virtualscape maps, that would be a huge win. Once all the units and terrain is in the game, it should be a pretty enjoyable experience.

If anyone wants to help, there's unit images that need uploading, playtesting (finding bugs or coming up with enhancement ideas) and also any maps that aren't virtualscape'd could be created for the game now.

All the data for the units was uploaded via a master C3G spreadsheet that Sir G keeps track of, so the hardest part was already taken care of. Thanks Sir G!
Old September 5th, 2012, 10:29 AM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
How do I get a login?
Send me an e-mail or a PM with your preferred username and password and I'll get you in the system. Thanks for checking it out and don't forget to tell me what you like and what you don't like!
Old September 7th, 2012, 10:07 AM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

I just got done adding in a bunch more units. All the Superman units are in and a little more than half of the last Batman wave. I thought it was time for a group photo. Oh, and thanks again A3n for supplying a bunch of mini images!

I'm getting the strong urge to go clean these guys up and put my toys away. That's the nice part of having them on my computer right?
Old September 7th, 2012, 10:08 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Very cool! Have you gotten any beta testers yet?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 7th, 2012, 10:12 AM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

I've got a bunch of people in the system already which is very cool. Haven't heard of anyone actually playing a game, but it's not like we don't have ... all the time in the world to work on this. I love not having deadlines.
Old September 7th, 2012, 10:36 AM

Cool! I'm glad you're getting people in place to help out with this.

Old September 7th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I noticed you're missing Blade, and several others on your list of online figures, and I'm about to play one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy