Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 12th, 2020, 10:11 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Black Canary (II) (Design Phase)

I was working on that exact concept for a martial arts Dredd foe.
Her whole art was going with the flow.
I was also going to base her reactions on the opponent's roll I believe so I really like this one being based on Canary's roll.
I think I also had her reacting when attacked as well.
Old February 12th, 2020, 10:18 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea, I'm not in love with that version, but I could see tiering it. Like "if no more the X blanks were rolled...." then you could count down 2, 1, none.

Last edited by Karat; February 12th, 2020 at 12:55 PM.
Old February 12th, 2020, 10:56 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I like the general idea of what YK is doing, but yeah, the triggers would need to change to maintain the Wildcat synergy.
Old February 12th, 2020, 12:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I like the general idea of what YK is doing, but yeah, the triggers would need to change to maintain the Wildcat synergy.
I like the general idea of it as well. My main concern is that her cost might get driven up if she ends up just rolling 3 skulls over and over and repeating attacks.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 12th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'd definitely avoid the "3 skulls = additional attack" thing as Black Canary 1 already has that. But I'm liking the direction here.
Old February 12th, 2020, 01:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Honestly, I don't care if all options are equally useful as long as there are times when each one is the best option.
Love Mixed Martial Arts - it's bloody awesome. I've said before, I like seeing abilities which represent fighting styles in a more distinct way than just Close Combat Expert or Master Martial Artist's 'generically good at hand to hand'. This is a great example. Love it! Name's perfect too.
I will say, I'm missing Sonic Shatter, quite a bit. I know it wasn't a marquee aspect of the design, but I loved how it allowed for more strategic ways to make DOs matter. The idea of choosing to use it to blow up someone's transportation or to try to collapse a tree on an enemy battleline rather than attacking directly added a level of strategy when it comes to using the battlefield itself that I'd love to see.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 12th, 2020, 02:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was struggling with a trigger idea for the bonus attack after going with 1 and 2 blanks rolled, as rolling 3 blanks seemed like a rare occurrence. Going 2 blanks, 1 blank, 0 blanks makes more sense then switching to skulls rolled.
Old February 12th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like that YK.
I agree L_O that more DO interaction will make things more interesting.
I hope we have an expansion of DOs in the future.
DOs with a point cost could change things dramatically.
Old February 12th, 2020, 05:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

One of the things HoSS developed that I have found to be the most fun were the Crate, Canister, Container DO's. It's more than just the fact that Vader can toss them around, with pretty much everyone having a ranged attack in SW the cover they provide is pretty strategic. Just tossing some on a game board can lead to a lot of fun in a game. Moving up and shooting behind cover and trying to destroy the crate your opponent is hiding behind. I think some part of my Hulk throw anything power was inspired by Vader throwing crates at people.

For C3G, I think I use the Tree DO's the most often. It's fun trying to knock a tree down onto someone standing next to it for an auto-wound. Floronic Man is one of my favorite fill in characters when I need to even out a 5, making the tree DO pop up somewhere it's unexpected and getting to use it is so much fun for both sides IMO.

Last edited by Yodaking; February 12th, 2020 at 05:48 PM.
Old February 12th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah I dig the HoSS DOs a lot.
Old February 12th, 2020, 09:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
One of the things HoSS developed that I have found to be the most fun were the Crate, Canister, Container DO's. It's more than just the fact that Vader can toss them around, with pretty much everyone having a ranged attack in SW the cover they provide is pretty strategic. Just tossing some on a game board can lead to a lot of fun in a game. Moving up and shooting behind cover and trying to destroy the crate your opponent is hiding behind. I think some part of my Hulk throw anything power was inspired by Vader throwing crates at people.

For C3G, I think I use the Tree DO's the most often. It's fun trying to knock a tree down onto someone standing next to it for an auto-wound. Floronic Man is one of my favorite fill in characters when I need to even out a 5, making the tree DO pop up somewhere it's unexpected and getting to use it is so much fun for both sides IMO.
I really need to run the small and large crates I have drafted. I think I modified them after playing the HOSS DOs

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 13th, 2020, 06:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I don't ever bother with DOs, which is part of my motivation for dropping it. It just feels super situational for something that would take up so much space. I wouldn't mind tacking on a simple one-line theme power, though, if someone has an idea for a good one.

I've been sitting on an alternative for MMA that's a little swingier but also works with Wildcat. Maybe something like this?

MIXED MARTIAL ARTS
When attacking an adjacent figure with a normal attack, if you rolled:
- 1 skull, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled.
- 2 skulls, before defense dice are rolled, switch Black Canary and the defending figure. They will not take leaving engagement attacks.
- 3 skulls, after attacking, attack one additional time.

The idea here is that, if you get a blank, you can sort of direct yourself in an optimal place. Like you roll 2 skulls, 1 blank, 1 shield, you can take the switch or try for the extra attack.

I think I still like what's in the SP better, but I do think it would be fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library