Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old April 27th, 2015, 11:43 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Holocron of Chemical Canister

The Holocron of Chemical Canister

Small Expansion 3: Force Users

Rectangular Card
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a custom figure.
Figure suggestions

Object Bio - The Joben CC-222 Chemical Canister is exactly what you need to store and transport a wide range of fuels, chemicals, and manufacturing by-products. Each Chemical Canister carries a 5 year warranty against leaks. Improper handling or transport, such as throwing, or subjecting your Chemical Canister to blaster fire will not only void any warranties, but may also lead to injury or death.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Koolster25
• Second playtest: Tai-Pan
• Third playtest: TREX
• Art by: mac122

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; February 13th, 2020 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Added rectangular card
Old April 27th, 2015, 11:44 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Holocron of Chemical Canister

CHEMICAL CANISTER
Destructible Object

Small 3
Life 2
Defense 3

SMALL OBSTACLE
Chemical Canisters are considered Small Obstacles. Up to 2 Small Obstacles may occupy the same space at the same time. Figures may move through, but not stop on, a space occupied by one or more Small Obstacles. If a huge figure moves through a space occupied by one or more Small Obstacles, roll 1 attack die. A skull rolled counts as an unblockable hit against all Small Obstacles on that space.

PARTIAL COVER 12
Before a small or medium figure adjacent to this Chemical Canister rolls defense dice against an attack from a non-adjacent figure, you may choose to have the defending figure take cover behind this Canister. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, add 1 Wound Marker to this Army Card and add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled by the defending figure. You may only take cover behind one object each time you roll defense dice.

HAZARDOUS MATERIAL
When this Chemical Cannister is destroyed, roll 1 unblockable attack die against each adjacent figure. Destructible objects are not affected by this Canister's Hazardous Material special power.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old April 27th, 2015, 11:44 PM

Chemical Canister Figure Suggestions

Mantic Games Canisters and wood spools.

You don't need a particular piece to represent the Chemical Canister Destructible Object. As long as you can distinguish the Canister from any other DOs you are using, any object you can find that is ~ 3/8" to 1/2" wide and 1/2" to 3/4" tall will work.

Suggestions:
- Craft stores such as Michael's and Hobby Lobby carry small wood spools that can be painted, if you want. You can usually find these in bags of 6 or 24. Use some green stuff or a piece of dowel rod to fill the hole (I used some bamboo skewers that happened to be the correct diameter).
- If you have extra 20-sided dice, these are also the correct size.
- Glue a stack of 3 or 4 wound markers together.
- For a little more detail, Battlezones: Sci-Fi - Urban Accessories set from Mantic Games provides 9 Canisters, along with 6 Crates, and 3 Containers. I purchased mine from Miniature Market, but they are also available from the Mantic Games Online Store and on Amazon. These unpainted plastic pieces require some modification. The Canisters are molded in a group of 3. After separating them, you will need to trim and sand the excess plastic.

Mantic Canister, wound marker stack, wood spool.

One sprue from the Battlezones Accessory pack with the 2 pieces of the Container highlighted. 3 sprues included in each pack. Pack includes a total of 3 Containers, 6 Crates, 9 Canisters, and various other parts.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by mac122; April 28th, 2015 at 12:07 AM.
Old May 4th, 2015, 08:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Fun tip of the day. Force Push a Chemical Canister adjacent to as many of your opponents figures as possible, then attack the Canister with a ranged attack. Not many force users also have a ranged attack, so if it takes you two turns to pull off then use someone with an Area of Effect Special Attack as the follow up attacker.
Old May 4th, 2015, 10:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Outstanding work on the DO's guys...I like the simple design and re-usability of your obstacle and cover powers.

Try to remember that we are here on the site to give each other help and joy, not grief and irritation. - David Harrison Dyer Revdyer
RIP
Old May 5th, 2015, 04:37 AM

Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Fun tip of the day. Force Push a Chemical Canister adjacent to as many of your opponents figures as possible, then attack the Canister with a ranged attack. Not many force users also have a ranged attack, so if it takes you two turns to pull off then use someone with an Area of Effect Special Attack as the follow up attacker.
Obi-Wan and Luke make a good team for this.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old May 5th, 2015, 08:31 AM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

If someone is next to one chemical canister I'll Force Throw another one at the the first and try to blow up both.

DOs count as figures for the purpose of special powers right? So Jotun could throw a chem can and if took the wounds from throw it would explode. (As long as you didn't throw it in water or up)

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs / C3V Minis Index / HoSS Minis Index / My HS Joke Thread / HOC
Old May 5th, 2015, 11:25 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

That's an interesting idea @Koolster25 , I never thought of throwing one with Jotun, as these are not figures, they are DO's. With vader 2.0 he can do it, but it is specified on his card. With Jotun, it says figures....huh.
Old May 5th, 2015, 03:40 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Black Wyrmlings can also 1 hit destroy chemical canisters.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs / C3V Minis Index / HoSS Minis Index / My HS Joke Thread / HOC

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape