Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 7th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Fear(Design Phase)

I did a few one on one tests vs. 150 point figures. The main difference is that Judge Fear has Attack 4 for these tests, I dropped it to Attack 3 to hopefully get him in under 150.
145 or 135 is my goal.
Spoiler Alert!

I thought he was solid at 150. I had some really good rolls at times, hitting four skulls vs. minus three defense a few times.
I was a bit worried about him getting boosted past Attack 4 so I dropped him to Attack 3.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 7th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is it odd, thematically, that the marker doesn't need to be revealed on Judge Fear himself for Mantrap?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 7th, 2014, 04:16 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm, I don't remember making any wording suggestions on this one ... but I do know you've had him around forever, so who knows?

I wonder if Mantrap wouldn't benefit from a marker? That might add unnecessary wording, I suppose, but it could be nice to have the reminder for that round in which the figure is affected.
Quote:
FACE OF FEAR
Before moving Judge Fear, choose one figure within 3 spaces whose target point Judge Fear has clear sight on. Subtract 1 die from the chosen figure's defense for each revealed Order Marker on this card. Figures with the Fearless and Unyielding personalities are not affected by Face of Fear.
Yeah, I thought about a marker for Mantrap also. I always try to avoid markers if possible, that is why I made this once per game for one round. If we did go with a marker I would make it more like Kraven's Bolo and have it last until wounded and also possibly give him two markers(he has a Mantrap on each shoulder).

- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 7th, 2014, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Hmm, I don't remember making any wording suggestions on this one ... but I do know you've had him around forever, so who knows?

I wonder if Mantrap wouldn't benefit from a marker? That might add unnecessary wording, I suppose, but it could be nice to have the reminder for that round in which the figure is affected.
Quote:
FACE OF FEAR
Before moving Judge Fear, choose one figure within 3 spaces whose target point Judge Fear has clear sight on. Subtract 1 die from the chosen figure's defense for each revealed Order Marker on this card. Figures with the Fearless and Unyielding personalities are not affected by Face of Fear.
Yeah, I thought about a marker for Mantrap also. I always try to avoid markers if possible, that is why I made this once per game for one round. If we did go with a marker I would make it more like Kraven's Bolo and have it last until wounded and also possibly give him two markers(he has a Mantrap on each shoulder).

Quote:
Is it odd, thematically, that the marker doesn't need to be revealed on Judge Fear himself for Mantrap?
Sort of, I guess. We could make it 'after revealing an OM on a Dark Judge' to make it more theme-y. I was trying to make the power a little more useable since it is a once per game power and you want to use it on OM1 when Judge Fear is at his weakest.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 7th, 2014, 04:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

From a theme stand point, if he has one on each shoulder I think it would be cool if he started the game with 2 mantrap markers then. Then once he uses one it stays in play until removed from the game (like the bolo marker or pit trap glyph, figure freed by taking a wound or adj. friendly figure can free him?).
Old November 7th, 2014, 04:23 PM

I just 'd you with the same thought.

Honestly though I do not remember him ever using it twice in one comic, I will have to look through them again to see if he ever does. It one bio it states that the ones he throws are actually on his belt. He also used his belt buckle as a grenade, once, against Batman.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 7th, 2014, 06:00 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

My biggest issue is with the first line of Face of Fear. I know we've used Target Point on other units, but it's always bugged me. With FoF, it encourages the opponent to attack him by moving backwards to engage him.

Rules about when you can readjust your figures are not very clear, but I think a ranged figure could even spin to attack him, and then spin back to hide its target point. You could even engage him with two figures, have them turn their backs to him, and he would be forced to disengage to get sight of their target point.

It's a cool theme bit, but it's messier than it's worth, in my opinion. I'd rather see it as "within clear sight".

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 7th, 2014, 07:14 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
It one bio it states that the ones he throws are actually on his belt.
The last four pictures in the comic art spoiler all seem to support this interpretation, the shoulder ones seem more decorative than functional.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 7th, 2014, 07:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Those pictures do make it look as though the shoulder ones are just decoration/armor.
Old November 8th, 2014, 12:05 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd like to see these two powers mesh more. Maybe like this:

Quote:
FACE OF FEAR
After moving Judge Fear, choose an adjacent figure. Subtract X number of dice from the chosen figure's defense this turn, where X equals the highest revealed numbered Order Marker on this card. Judge Dredd and figures with the Fearless personality are not affected by Face of Fear.

MANTRAP
Once per game, after revealing an order marker on this card, you may choose one figure without the Super Strength special power that is within two clear sight spaces of Judge Fear and place the revealed order marker on that figure's Army Card. The chosen figure may not move and may not attack non-adjacent figures for the remainder of the round.
This Mantrap marks the figure for the round and gives up an OM for Face of Fear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 8th, 2014, 02:08 AM
C3G Landlord

I really like that quozl, although I'd add in Insane to the fear immunity list.
Old November 8th, 2014, 11:29 AM

Interesting quozl, I like the mechanic but I do not like that you have to burn an OM which negates Face of Fear. I can live with it though.
After some research I found that he does indeed use Mantrap more than once in two different story lines both times in consecutive comics.
So how about using quozl's version but without the once per game restriction?
The power is still quite limited as it must be used before moving and negates FoF(at least on OM1) and has a Range of 2.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library