Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 7th, 2009, 12:28 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools - 11/6 Yellow-Orange Panel

Hey GreyOwl, I tried to update my Speed Demon using the new panel and the size appears to be a bit off. This is how it comes out:

As you can see, the top banner needs a bit of a trim.
Old November 7th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Did you layer it properly? The panel (or what you call the banner) needs to be behind the main border. The size on this is exactly the same as my others, I just recolored one of the existing files.

EDIT: Also, I just noticed that the border you're using is an older version. I made newer ones a while back that were cleaned up and lined up better. You may try updating that, as well.

Last edited by GreyOwl; November 7th, 2009 at 03:15 PM.
Old November 8th, 2009, 12:36 AM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I didn't put the panel behind the border, I put it in front of the border, but that's what I've done with all my other customs and I haven't experienced this with the other panels.

Thanks for letting me know about the new borders!
Old November 8th, 2009, 12:43 AM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Perhaps they worked in front for the older versions, and the newer ones don't...? I did clean up a lot of edges and stuff on the newer versions, so it's possible. Let me know if you still have problems though.
Old November 8th, 2009, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Perhaps they worked in front for the older versions, and the newer ones don't...? I did clean up a lot of edges and stuff on the newer versions, so it's possible.
Yeah, as soon as you said you had newer versions of the borders, I figured that might be why I was having problems, since I use the old ones. No sweat - I'll just remember to layer the yellow-orange panel behind the border when I use it.
Old January 8th, 2010, 11:00 PM

Just updated the classic borders with a card template for Treasure Glyphs. Enjoy!
Old January 10th, 2010, 09:48 AM

Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools - 1/10 Treasure Glyph Temp

I guess it would help if I posted a sample of the Treasure Glyph card. This is based on a description by theGuru. It's the same as the normal Glyph card, but the glyph symbol is the tan/gold color of the Treasure Glyphs.

This is included in the "Borders, Normal" zip file for classic cards, listed up in the first post.

Old January 10th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks pretty cool. You should link to this over in the DnD Customs forum if you haven't already.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 10th, 2010, 05:49 PM

Good idea. I forgot there was a separate forum for that.
Old January 10th, 2010, 06:04 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I haven't actually looked in that forum yet, but I saw it there the other day when trying to find something I'd missed on the Star Wars thread.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 12th, 2010, 07:56 PM

Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools - 2/12 SS & Flying Symbols

I've updated the Superstrength and Flying Symbols to include the new versions designed by hextr1p for use on C3G cards. I've also fixed the size and alignment on all of them, so they are the same size as official cards and they line up better if you use both symbols on the same card.
Old February 12th, 2010, 09:20 PM

Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools - 2/12 SS & Flying Symbols

Nope ... still can't rep ya yet!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations