Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 25th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Warpath (Public Playtesting)

Battle Hardened somewhat mitigates Conan's less Defense especially if you employ the self wound strategy to implement Battle Hardened. Then only Life is important.
Warpath's Range is a bonus.

I agree about his SA. It just did not work out and I was mostly trying an Attack boost strategy with him. The dice were really hot and cold for me instead of the normal just cold.

Really looking forward to Soundwarp's results!
Old March 26th, 2018, 01:58 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Warpath @260 points

Army Test 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Mercenary Mutants: Warpath (260), Cable (275), Viper (180), Angel (Warren)(90), Jubilee (60) - 865 total vs Angelic Avengers: Ms Marvel (350), Thor (430), Angel (Warren) (90)- 870 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Outcasts on the Warpath: Warpath (260), Magneto II (375), Mystique II (200), Destiny (55), Skrull Infiltrator x1 (10)- 900 total vs Fantastic Energy: Mister Fantastic (235), Invisible Woman (215), Silver Surfer (400), Energizer (50)- 900 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: Warpath has a lot of good tricks in his bag. Battle Hardened and Battle Ready make him a pretty good blocker, and he has some real bite when he he does get turns. Plenty of nice synergy available to him as well. Certainly seemed worth his points, though the second game was really just dumb luck.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; March 26th, 2018 at 03:11 AM.
Old March 26th, 2018, 04:53 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

The last line of Battle Ready feels like it should read 'add 1 to his attack and defence'. The 'or' particularly feels confusing, as it feels like you'd have to pick and can't have both, but there's no real mechanic for doing that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 26th, 2018, 02:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Good to see the defensive move power work once.

Linked that last PT to the FP. With that I think we can call for a Final Editing Vote. I'm good with him at 260 or 270. Noticed we need a bio here if anyone can throw something together.
Old March 28th, 2018, 04:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

@Karat , just wanted to get you to sign off before pushing this one forward.

In addition to the Bio, it looks like we need comic art, figure pics, & background figured out as well as Synergy updated.
Old March 28th, 2018, 04:13 PM
C3G Landlord

For art, do you guys want the red & blue or the black and grey? I guess it depends on which mini we use here as he has mini's of both. I have the black and grey mini if you want me to get pics of that one for the card.

*edit* actually the back and grey mini is the one Karat has listed in the FP so I'll get some pics taken and posted. I'll also start looking for art.
Old March 28th, 2018, 04:34 PM
C3G Landlord

The best art options seem to be when he is wearing the red & blue outfit, when he is in back & grey he seems to most often be as part of a larger cast of characters but here are a few I found.

White background ones:

Old March 28th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I have pictures up in my album already (of the black costume).
Old March 28th, 2018, 04:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I have pictures up in my album already (of the black costume).
Sweet, can you link them to the FP then?
Old March 28th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Link added.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 11:31 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Sorry for the tardy response here. The holiday and changes at work and in my personal life have been keeping my kinda busy. Thanks for keeping things up to date for me here. I just finished reading through the reports. I'm happy with him at 260, so:

I propose we move to Final Editing as is at 260

@Arkham - Yea
@japes - Yea
@johnny139 -
@Ronin - Yea
@SirGalahad - Yea
@Spidey'tilIDie - Yea
@Tornado - Yea
@Yodaking - Yea

As for Images I kinda like that 4th comic image down and then for a mini background I was think a war theme. I'll take a peek around and see what I can find.

Last edited by Karat; April 3rd, 2018 at 06:31 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 11:35 AM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Warpath (Vote for Final Editing)

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library