Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 23rd, 2016, 02:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: December Custom Contest - Entries Through Christmas

Yikes. I think that may give me nightmares.

Cool contest. Dr. Goomonkey.

Feliz Navidad.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 23rd, 2016, 07:44 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: December Custom Contest - Entries Through New Years

Thanks, and remember that if you can't or don't want to make a card, you don't have to. I will make cards for those who do not (and sometimes I even make them before the poll goes up).

Also, don't worry about getting an entry in by Christmas, it is officially extended to New Year's Day.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old December 27th, 2016, 11:08 AM

Sam knows what's in an order marker Sam knows what's in an order marker
Re: December Custom Contest - Entries Through New Year's

I'm up for this!
Old December 27th, 2016, 07:45 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Just now saw this. I will try to give it a shot.
Old December 31st, 2016, 10:35 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If you want a fabulous Deathwalker, you've got less than 24 hours until they poll goes up.

Happy New Year's everybody! I'm sure I won't get the poll up very early tomorrow so feel free to enter anytime before I post it. Hopefully I won't ninja anybody.

Hmm... @Lazy Orang , did I miss your entry or are you sitting this one out?

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 1st, 2017, 09:04 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
If you want a fabulous Deathwalker, you've got less than 24 hours until they poll goes up.

Happy New Year's everybody! I'm sure I won't get the poll up very early tomorrow so feel free to enter anytime before I post it. Hopefully I won't ninja anybody.

Hmm... @Lazy Orang , did I miss your entry or are you sitting this one out?
Yeah, I think I'll pass this time. I've been fairly busy over the holidays and didn't really feel a spark of inspiration this time.

Looking forward to March, though.

~Lazy Orang, wishing everyone a Happy New Year.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 1st, 2017, 07:20 PM
On vacation...

No fun new Celtic word to look up, darn.

I'll post up the poll in a couple hours.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 1st, 2017, 04:41 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I sent mine in a while ago, did you get it @Dr.Goomonkey ?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards