Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 6th, 2009, 12:56 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Jaz1597's LOTR Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz1597 View Post
I've had a lot of success with Big Coin Collectibles on eBay as well. He seems to deal exclusively with the LOTR TMG. He's got a ton of figures, and the more common ones aren't completely outrageously priced.
I second this. I bought many of the ones I have from Big Coin, after a referral from johngee during my trade with him. His selection seems good and the prices reasonable for an out of print game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlax
Vanguish, the owner of Snaggletooth, has very little left in stock. That is stock that he does not intend to keep. From time to time a former player will consign his figures to Vanguish for sale, but that is increasingly rare. Still, check from time to time.
Link? I couldn't find a site for this Vanguish guy. I don't plan on buying any more LotR minis anytime soon, but it might help others find a resource outside of ebay.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards