Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 8th, 2008, 08:35 AM

zoltar Woo who?
Dc Heroscape Creations

Hi,i am looking for a way to take dc heroclix and import them to my marvel heroscape game.I have a few characters that people have adapted,which play nice i might add...but i cannot find characters for some that i had gotten in the booster packs.

Is there a formula for dc conversion into marvel heroscape?I already have the custom character creation guide(which helps a bunch) but i am dc illiterate...just never got into dc much except batman,and superman...

Any help or pointers is greatly appreciated!
Old December 8th, 2008, 10:04 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Dc Heroscape Creations

If you're just looking for background info on the characters, there's always wikipedia. It's been a big help to me when I'm designing a DC custom character who I'm not all that familiar with.

As for a "formula" for making stats and customs? No, there isn't one. Coming up with customs is more of an art than a science. Good luck!
Old December 8th, 2008, 01:54 PM

zoltar Woo who?

Thank You for the wikopedia.I use that alot.

My creations are ok,but they take a long time to play-test,and i end up re-tuning them alot till i get a decent match.

I was just looking for something easier,or perhaps a tool to help me.

I am working on a fantastic 4 team and a teen titans team...i've been on the fantastic 4 for a month,maybe longer.I started working on them before i got my marvel heroscape.I've re-worked them oh...i'd say 5-10 times each!they are finally coming together,maybe a few more tweeks.

Last edited by zoltar; December 8th, 2008 at 01:57 PM. Reason: misstakes
Old December 8th, 2008, 04:39 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltar View Post
Thank You for the wikopedia.I use that alot.

My creations are ok,but they take a long time to play-test,and i end up re-tuning them alot till i get a decent match.

I was just looking for something easier,or perhaps a tool to help me.

I am working on a fantastic 4 team and a teen titans team...i've been on the fantastic 4 for a month,maybe longer.I started working on them before i got my marvel heroscape.I've re-worked them oh...i'd say 5-10 times each!they are finally coming together,maybe a few more tweeks.

Isn't Fantastic 4 Marvel?

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old December 9th, 2008, 11:28 AM

zoltar Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltar View Post
I am working on a fantastic 4 team and a teen titans team...

Yes it is,but it's 1 of many i am working on....notice teen titans...dc.I've also got more,but i didn't post all so as not to babble.

Excuse me i am NOT being rude by the bold text...I miss alot of things myself,and sometimes miss-speak.I appologize if i didn't come across clear.

here is one i've been working on...any ideas,thoughts...criticism?!

Last edited by zoltar; December 9th, 2008 at 11:37 AM. Reason: add pic
Old December 10th, 2008, 11:37 AM

zoltar Woo who?

Edited version of FIREFLY...

Old February 7th, 2009, 12:38 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

If you need any help making the cards, check out my GIMPtute in my sig.

As for help with the DC characters, check out the DCwiki.
Old February 7th, 2009, 09:12 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Check out GreyOwl's tools as well.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=10735

Old February 8th, 2009, 01:32 PM

zoltar Woo who?

Thanks for all the links guys...Great help!!

I think i will go over a couple different versions,post them(when i get time) and see which way you think i should go...after that i can try to refine it better...
Old February 8th, 2009, 01:50 PM

zoltar Woo who?

Here is another character i "thought" i was done with,but something is still amiss...i used the character creation guide for powers etc,but something still seems off!

Suggestions?

i was thinking of taking down his life to add to move,and getting rid of the self heal.The mass heal is the same thing,but can heal everyone.I thought at first it was too powerful,but right now zoltar can't even hang in the same area with the characters,he's always lagging behind.By the time his movement allows him to reach others,they usually die or have moved on.Also range needs to move to 1 as he has nothing to throw,or powers to reach out.

The goal here is to create a "cleric" type character...i don't want this one too weak,but also don't want him to be too strong.His strength should be the healing,and blunt weapons...

anyways...heres version 5 or so.

Old February 8th, 2009, 10:02 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Wait, you don't want him to be too strong, but you gave him 6 attack, 6 defense and 8 life? I'm confused.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations