Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 6th, 2019, 02:02 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Taskmaster (Final Editing)

Yea I was already starting to think he is pushing the boundaries of what most people would expect him to cost.
Old July 6th, 2019, 02:04 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Points updated.

I’d say he’d beat most of the 250 heroes, although some of them have powersets that may give them enough of an advantage over him. (If Namor takes him underwater, pretty sure he’s done.) I really equate him to Deathstroke, who feels good at 280. I’m not a huge expert/fan though.
Old July 7th, 2019, 01:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

@ALEXAN2507 any thoughts on his species?
Old July 7th, 2019, 01:41 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Mutate is what Cap is and is where I would leave it. It is our Super Serum precedent.

{Edit} I guess Cap is actually Human, though I feel he should have been a Mutate.
Old July 7th, 2019, 01:43 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Mutate is what Cap is and is where I would leave it. It is our Super Serum precedent.
Cap is Human though.
Old July 7th, 2019, 01:45 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I saw that right after I posted. Wouldn't really change my results either way, but does open him up for Human interactions that were not tested.
Old July 7th, 2019, 01:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Went with the Hasbro precedent when making Cap Human.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 7th, 2019, 01:47 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Went with the Hasbro precedent when making Cap Human.
I saw where it came from, but I probably would have gone Mutate as it makes more sense.
Old July 7th, 2019, 05:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The origins of Taskmaster's powers are a little weird because Van Lente's Taskmaster introduced a new explanation without really retconning the old one out. Human and Mutate are both reasonable choices. He's definitely straddling that line, as far as what can be considered baseline human.

Biggest side effect of being Human would be disabling the Star-Lord/Cap combo, which he was tested with a few times.
Old July 7th, 2019, 05:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Edits:
Quote:
QUICK ARROWS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 8. Attack 3.
After attacking with this special attack, if you did not roll any blanks, Taskmaster may move up to 3 spaces. Taskmaster will not take any leaving engagement attacks when moving with this special attack.

PHOTOREFLEXIVE DEFENSE
When Taskmaster defends against a non-adjacent attack, one shield will block all damage. When Taskmaster defends against an adjacent attack, roll one additional die for each skull rolled by the attacking figure.
Text on Shield Throw and Swordplay looks right to me. I tweaked the first sentence of Quick Arrows mainly just to make it clear who was supposed to not be rolling blanks. (Taskmaster or defending figure), and then the other tweaks were for length.
Old July 8th, 2019, 12:16 AM
Just A Head

Thanks Ronin. I also threw Swordplay up to the top, is that okay?
Old July 8th, 2019, 12:20 AM
Symbiotic

Fine by me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library