Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 24th, 2020, 11:47 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
The Book of Punisher (Defenders)

The Book of Punisher (Defenders)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 45
MARVELS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Incredible Hulk set.
Its model number and name are #011 / Punisher.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Incredible Hulk Gravity Feed set.
Its model number and name are #205 / Punisher.

Character Bio - Frank Castle is the Punisher, the man who punishes criminals by spilling blood and putting them in the ground. Castle can temporarily contain his most violent impulses when teaming up with one of the many superheroes in New York City, but eventually the Punisher has to be unleashed.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Punisher may move and attack after a Crime Fighter or Fighter takes a turn, with his Relentless Punishment special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; February 14th, 2022 at 08:20 PM.
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Punisher (II) ~ Breathing

NAME = PUNISHER
SECRET IDENTITY= FRANK CASTLE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = VOLATILE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 180

WARNING SHOTS
Each time an opponent first moves a figure they control onto a space within 4 clear sight spaces of Punisher during that player’s turn, if they do not immediately end that figure’s movement, roll one unblockable attack die against that figure.

RELENTLESS PUNISHMENT
Once per player turn, after taking a turn with another Unique Hero you control that is a Crime Fighter or Fighter, if that figure did not attack, you may move Punisher up to 3 spaces and attack with Punisher.

PUNISHING SHOT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 8. Attack 1.
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. If Punisher did not move this player turn, skulls rolled count as 3 hits. After attacking, if Punisher inflicted one or more wounds on the defending figure and that figure has only one Life remaining, you may destroy the defending figure. If you do, Punisher cannot use his Relentless Punishment special power for the rest of the round.

Last edited by Arch-vile; April 12th, 2021 at 06:13 PM.
...has moist legs

Feel free to do whatever if you already have art stuff picked out Arkham.

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini pics:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arch-vile; March 18th, 2021 at 02:44 PM.
Old December 24th, 2020, 11:50 AM
...has moist legs

Alright, I know I'm technically early but I'll probably be out for a few days with holidays and I'm just waiting for Titan cards.

Anyhoo, this is meant to be a 200 point piece for a Daredevil, Luke, Iron Fist, Jewel army, so we get our Netflix defenders in a decent army. Aside from swapping Jewel for Moon Knight because he's just way better.

I didn't realize that DD was a Crime Fighter when I first wrote this, and didn't want Punisher to be a go-to guy for Crime Fighter armies. So two options. First I wrote in the thing of swapping a CF to a Fighter. Or we just open it up to Fighters and Crime Fighters. Either way is fine by me.

Power names are easily changed and I'm not married to any of them.
Old December 24th, 2020, 11:57 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Cool stuff, didn't expect a Punisher II but he's definitely a design I wanted to see.

I'm not fully following Marvel Knights Protection - who's receiving the wound? The attacking figure? I'd at least limit that to figures within a certain clear sight range of Punisher if the theme is him sniping the attacker or something.

I'd just open it up to Crime Fighters and Fighters, personally. They have so much overlap already, and this Punisher is locked into Fighter armies anyway.
Old December 24th, 2020, 12:06 PM
...has moist legs

The opponent's figure who is doing the targeting. Basically the theme is Punisher lays down some suppressive fire, and the attacker can just take the wounds and keep his position, or you make him dance and you force him where you want him to go.
Old December 24th, 2020, 12:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Kind of a bummer that Jessica Jones is 220, would be real nice to fit them into a 1,000 point block with her, but 130 feels way too low thematically for any Punisher. Maybe a Claire or a Misty/Colleen combo could be 130?

Anyways, as for the design itself, all the figure moving does strike me as a little odd for Punisher. The sniper rifle with the skull motif is cool though.

Agree with Archie that Protection feels like it needs some kind of range limit, and that it should just be open to CFs. I actually kind of like the idea of there being more Fighter-only synergy options, but the Daredevil connection makes it difficult.
Old December 24th, 2020, 12:11 PM
...has moist legs

Definitely should be a range limit. My bad.

Really wish new DD was a Fighter to separate the factions a bit, but I'm not willing to not let Punisher and DD team up.
Old December 24th, 2020, 12:17 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Oh, gotcha. Didn't realize the attacking figure was doing the moving too. I'd skip the movement part personally and just have Punisher wound them or roll an unblockable or something. Punisher isn't the type of guy to shoot at your feet to get you moving, he's just going for the kill shot.
Old December 24th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I really enjoyed the flashbang/turn-bonding interplay with Night Thrasher, could that be something fun to fit in here?
Old December 24th, 2020, 12:27 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I really enjoyed the flashbang/turn-bonding interplay with Night Thrasher, could that be something fun to fit in here?
Not sure what you mean by that? Luke still has the solid turn bonding. The intent for Punisher here is to help with army positioning and movement with his 3rd power (Keep everyone close to Luke, essentially), and then to control the map with either opponent positioning (Drop them to low ground for a Daredevil beatdown), an autowound on the attacker, or just to move them a space to trigger Daredevil's "Hearing Footsteps" when they follow through with the attack.
Old December 24th, 2020, 12:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Long and short - I'm not sure I buy Frank Castle as a Fighter, I don't think I buy him offering any outgoing synergies, and I definitely don't buy him recruiting Crime Fighters to his "team" in any sense. The Punisher's whole thing is "the hero that other heroes refuse to work with on principle," and he very regularly pulls the old "this is MY war, stay in your lane boyscout" with guys like Daredevil.

Like, his last power is essentially an overkill power - and that should definitely cause other heroes to spring into action. But like, to subdue and imprison the Punisher, not help him murder more dudes. It's a solid powerset, but I just don't see it as a valid one for the character/faction.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library