Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 24th, 2019, 03:56 PM

DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Fyorlag Spiders

I’m ok with unofficial units and customs (I don’t have any cv3 but many of them are excellent in design and appearance and I don’t have any gripe against playing with/against them), and I’m all for proxying at tourneys and such (so you don’t end up with a MTG situation where you need to spend $2000 dollars just to be remotely competitive), but doing it in draft games with my collection is annoying. Sometimes someone might draft a figure because a figure I don’t own isn’t in the draft pool, so for someone to just suddenly go: “I’ll draft 6 squads of spiders and use proxies!” When every player has already based their army around the impossibility of that happening with my current collection, it sort of cheapens the drafting process in my personal games.

A better example of why I don’t like proxying in house drafts is: if someone drafted mostly all commons and then suddenly someone else went: “Ok I’ll draft mimring as zelrig and just use the card online!”

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units