Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 6th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 5 POSTED

* Krug, Grimnak, Nerak, Isamu, Heavy Gruts x1, Blade Gruts x2, Arrow Gruts x2 is 1-0 when I use it.
* Sgt. Drake (ROTV), Sir Gilbert, Eldgrim, Knights of Weston x2, 4th Mass x2 is 2-1 when I use it.
I haven't used an army my opponent has brought and my opponents have never used one of my armies.
I'm 1-0 when winning the dice off and 2-1 when losing it.
I am 1-0 when picking first and 2-1 when picking second.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old November 6th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The round 5 announcement post has been updated with links to the maps and with winners of the army selection die rolls.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old November 6th, 2012, 01:39 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
The round 5 announcement post has been updated with links to the maps and with winners of the army selection die rolls.
Old November 6th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 4 POSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
The Sixthflagbearer (2-1) v. Kinseth (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Warriors of Ashra x5, Raelin, Cyprien, Sonya
* Dividers x5, Su-Bak-Na, Nagrubs x2, Zetacron
* Phantom Knights x3, Fen Hydra x2, Marro Warriors, Air Elemental
* Goblin Cutters x3, Cyprien, Sonya, Major Q9
After they play this game will they play another one to get them up to 5 games each?
I am also curious. We plan on finishing tonight, so what will happen?

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old November 6th, 2012, 02:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
The Sixthflagbearer (2-1) v. Kinseth (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Warriors of Ashra x5, Raelin, Cyprien, Sonya
* Dividers x5, Su-Bak-Na, Nagrubs x2, Zetacron
* Phantom Knights x3, Fen Hydra x2, Marro Warriors, Air Elemental
* Goblin Cutters x3, Cyprien, Sonya, Major Q9
After they play this game will they play another one to get them up to 5 games each?
I am also curious. We plan on finishing tonight, so what will happen?
That will be that for your tournament, I'm afraid. You guys didn't get your game in before the deadline, so we chose to roll it over to the next week (as we did with Marrowick and ShadowWater last week).
Old November 6th, 2012, 02:11 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

NVM

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 6th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

• My 'Cronroller is 0-1 when my opponent plays it.
  • My Blast/Glad army is 1-0 when I play it, and 1-0 when my opponent plays it.
  • I am 2-1 playing armies that my opponent brought, and my opponents are 0-2 playing armies that they brought.
  • I am 3-1 when I win the dice-off, and... Oh wait...
  • I am 0-1 when picking first, and 3-0 when picking second.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; November 6th, 2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: I think...
Old November 6th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Could one of the admins put the armies in for mine and Smithy's game? I'm going with my Knights build and he's going with his Agents build. We'll be playing on Thursday night
Old November 6th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

What level are the glyphs on?
Old November 6th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
It says right in the templates, Mega.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; November 6th, 2012 at 09:15 PM. Reason: That's level 1, folks...
Old November 6th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
It says right in the templates, Mega.
Font was so small I didn't even see it.
Old November 6th, 2012, 10:52 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

I went to PM BlackWolf23 about our game, but it says the user is not found... is it a different arrangement of capital letters, or am I missing something else?

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events