Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 1st, 2011, 10:22 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Heroscape Brand Licensed To WizKids!!!

Guys, I got this from my contact at Wizards through my blog as I have a good working relationship with them, and this is the answer to so many of our prayers. AWESOME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly Circus
--------
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Heroscape Brand Sold To WizKids/NECA, Inc.
Renton, Washington, USA - April 1, 2011 - The Heroscape brand and all its associated intellectual property licensed to WizKids, a global leader in the hobby miniature gaming market.

After several months of negotiation, WizKids/NECA Inc. has purchased the license rights to the intellectual property for the recently cancelled Wizards of the Coast/Milton Bradley Heroscape product offering. Wizards of the Coast will assist them in an advisory role for the further development of the Heroscape product line. Wizkids/NECA Inc. has indicated a move toward their HeroClix sales and distribution model of blind packaging, and will continue to use local and web-based retail outlets. Look to the WizKids/NECA Inc. website for news and release dates.

Wizkids/NECA Inc. on the web

Shelly Smith
Shelly.Smith@wizards.com
1600 Lind Ave SW # 400
Renton, Washington
United States
(425) 226-6500 ‎

© 1995-2011 Wizards of the Coast LLC, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Original press release here on Wizards' site:
Wizards Press Release

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 1st, 2011, 10:23 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape Brand Licensed To WizKids!!!

OK? I'll believe it if I see it.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Last edited by 'Scaper94; April 1st, 2011 at 10:46 AM.
Old April 1st, 2011, 10:24 AM

ReverendBayes is surprisingly tart

Wow. This is big news. I guess blind-purchase scape is better than no scape.

EDIT: and I should also check my calendar more often.

Uncertainty: Something you can always count on.
Old April 1st, 2011, 10:27 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Holy Crap!!!!!

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; April 1st, 2011 at 10:50 AM. Reason: ;)
Old April 1st, 2011, 10:29 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

No, seriously...check it out guys. Those links go to the original website. This is no joke.

Just funny timing maybe...

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 1st, 2011, 11:00 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

May you leave your Wrath of Ashardon figures in your car one sunny day and may they melt there, leaking your precious paint all over your precious upholstery.

Cretin.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 1st, 2011, 11:05 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I was wonderning how long it would take some joker to post something like this.
Old April 1st, 2011, 11:06 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Conditionally awesome. Love that Scape has a chance to survive. Not happy at all if it goes to blind purchase.

Edit: Clicks on link. Wow, you need more to do on a Friday morning.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old April 1st, 2011, 11:26 AM

crossgrain knows what's in an order marker crossgrain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Guys, I got this from my contact at Wizards through my blog as I have a good working relationship with them, and this is the answer to so many of our prayers. AWESOME!!!

Original press release here on Wizards' site:
Wizards Press Release
Of course I fell for it.

But you did get me to digging around a bit for some actual good HS news. Having then wasted 2 hours of valuable company time, I did manage to stumble across this interesting nugget.
Old April 1st, 2011, 11:59 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I logged on this morning purposely looking for the Aprils fools Jokes. Now it would be nice if such a thing actually happened and if this had been posted any other day of the year I might have actually believed it. Even if the announcment had been real then I would still think it was false and that wizkids and/or wotc were playing a joke.
Old April 1st, 2011, 12:36 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Funny how many people fell for this, Pete.
Old April 1st, 2011, 01:09 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

(in Simpsons' super intendent voice)PPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News