Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 2nd, 2012, 09:40 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Havech Eradicators

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
The CEE just used this in his battle report and I thought it was a good army:

160 SBN
500 Havech Eradicators x4
500pts/14hex
Thanks heroscaper2010. However, that is actually a 520 point army. Here is a link to the battle report if anyone is interested.

I'm eager to pair these guys up with Tul-Bak-Ra. The eradicators really need to get into melee quickly, and by using Tul-Bak-Ra to teleport in reinforcements they can do just that. Gurei-Ornery even won a reverse the whip style tournament using this combination.
Math Error! thanks for catching that. Darn I like fitting them into the 500pt category more. Just had to ruin it didn't you?
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:14 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

We had a local event here in Denver last week. C3V were allowed (and even encouraged)! We had a shared pool draft format. So, most players got to try these guys out for the first time. I'd say they were a favorite!

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old August 4th, 2012, 04:13 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
We had a local event here in Denver last week. C3V were allowed (and even encouraged)! We had a shared pool draft format. So, most players got to try these guys out for the first time. I'd say they were a favorite!
I hope more and more people start to hold C3V-inclusive tourneys; they sound like fun.
Old August 19th, 2012, 10:41 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

If I destroy the only figure in range and get a 20 on my Plasma roll, do I have to roll again even though there's no one to attack?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 19th, 2012, 10:57 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
If I destroy the only figure in range and get a 20 on my Plasma roll, do I have to roll again even though there's no one to attack?
No you do not because the card reads, "you may attack again with that Havech Eradicator". You may also consider not attacking a second time even if there is another enemy in range in order to avoid rolling for plasma surge a second time.
Old August 19th, 2012, 11:13 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Quote:
No you do not because the card reads, "you may attack again with that Havech Eradicator". You may also consider not attacking a second time even if there is another enemy in range in order to avoid rolling for plasma surge a second time.
Okay, I thought so. I just wanted to be sure.

--
--
--

--
Old August 19th, 2012, 03:09 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

these guys are cool, but how come they're valkrill? Traditionally all marros were utgar

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old August 19th, 2012, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplodingCheez View Post
these guys are cool, but how come they're valkrill? Traditionally all marros were utgar
They're technologically advanced Marro from the future. Valkrill nabbed them before Utgar did, I guess.

--
--
--

--
Old August 19th, 2012, 03:30 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplodingCheez View Post
They're technologically advanced Marro from the future. Valkrill nabbed them before Utgar did, I guess.
...Riiiiiiight. Let's go with that.

I figured that Valkrill offered them something simple, like good food. Nagrubs aren't very tasty after all.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 19th, 2012, 03:36 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Depends how they're served. I prefer my Nagrubs fried, with a little pepper, a little garlic. Delish.
Old August 19th, 2012, 03:53 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Depends how they're served. I prefer my Nagrubs fried, with a little pepper, a little garlic. Delish.
But TKN prefers them well done and when he's freshly wounded.
Old August 19th, 2012, 04:10 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
I didn't know Marro had access to Pepper... Maybe I should go back to Marr and see what other herbs they've got.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs