Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 14th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Robot Workshop

Very interesting. I think the key will be to get all of the Metal Men themselves written up, and then go to Alloy from there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 14th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Black Ant is just about perfect. I miss O'Grady, but he and Taskmaster are a great duo and I always love seeing them pop up in Nick Spencer's stuff. Being small and being a "merc that hangs with other mercs" is really all you need.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Always get excited about more merc synergy. Looks like a fun card.

Glad to have some interest and sign-off from Johnny. I could see tackling him before too long - I think he's pretty straightforward, but he has a unique leftbox and beefs up our merc synergy, so he should be neat to have around.
Old December 15th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

NAME = IRON

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = METAL MAN
PERSONALITY = STOIC
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = ???

POUNDING FISTS
Figures without the Super Strength special power roll 1 fewer defense die against Iron’s normal attack. If Iron inflicts one or more wounds with his normal attack, he may attack the same figure one additional time.

IRON HAMMER SLAM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4.
Choose a figure to attack. All figures adjacent to the chosen figure are affected. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Iron is not affected by this special attack. After attacking with this special attack, you may place each figure that received one or more wounds from this special attack within 1 space of its original placement. A figure moved by this special attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks but will take any falling damage that may apply.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old December 15th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Don't suppose it'd make sense to reuse Iron Tough from Classic's Iron Golem on this chap?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 15th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Don't suppose it'd make sense to reuse Iron Tough from Classic's Iron Golem on this chap?
The reason I didn’t choose that is because Lead’s signature move is turning into a radiation-proof shield, so I figured he could be the one that protects against SAs.
Old December 15th, 2018, 07:48 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Super late to the party but I really like that Black Ant design @Ronin . I’m gonna go ahead and card that up for a custom
Old December 15th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Super late to the party but I really like that Black Ant design @Ronin . I’m gonna go ahead and card that up for a custom
Cool.

I'll probably bump him up to my 'run soon' shortlist, since he's getting really positive response here, I know just where he could fit on the release schedule, and I don't think* a repaint would be too tricky to put together.

*I say this as a guy who has never repainted a mini and will have to rely on the helpfulness of others
Old December 15th, 2018, 08:39 PM
Symbiotic

Cool to see some movement on the Metal Men, even though I'm not familiar.

On Pounding Fists, I see that as kind of a bullying/sadism power, so I'm not totally sure if you want that connotation here? (Or maybe that's just me anyway)

Seems like a pretty streamlined hitter for the group, though.
Old December 15th, 2018, 09:07 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Cool to see some movement on the Metal Men, even though I'm not familiar.

On Pounding Fists, I see that as kind of a bullying/sadism power, so I'm not totally sure if you want that connotation here? (Or maybe that's just me anyway)

Seems like a pretty streamlined hitter for the group, though.
You may have a point on pounding fists, might make sense to switch it out. Iron certainly isn’t a bully, he’s just a big hero guy who hits gud, while Lead is a dumb big hero guy who hits gud. I could totally see switching PF out for another power like some sort of Throw or Iron Tough like LO suggested.
Old December 16th, 2018, 12:39 AM
Just A Head

One of the things I think this current idea for the Metal Men is missing is teamwork. They're an extremely tight-knit team, maybe even tighter than groups like the F4. They're able to, for example, shapeshift into complex constructs with each other with minimum communication (Iron and Lead can shapeshift into a cannon and Tin into a cannonball, etc). I think that's something that should be represented in some way with them, and I see a few different ways of doing it;
A) Put something on a potential Will Magnus (the creator/mentor/father figure) card to allow them to work together, essentially making him a Prof X type unit.
B) Put something on Gold's (the leader of the Metal Men) card, making him a Cyclops type unit.
C) Give every Metal Man a 'Metal Men' power that gives them some kind of synergy/bonding/boost.
D) Give each Metal Man (or just some of them) a unique way to benefit other Metal Men, like having Lead make his anti-radiation shield.
E) Ignore all of that and just focus on them all as individual units.
Old December 16th, 2018, 12:45 AM
Symbiotic

Maybe make a first pass at them as E, and then try to workshop them more into D? I'd suggest jumping straight to D, but it might help to establish sort of an 'in a vacuum' version of each one first.
Old December 16th, 2018, 12:48 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
One of the things I think this current idea for the Metal Men is missing is teamwork. They're an extremely tight-knit team, maybe even tighter than groups like the F4. They're able to, for example, shapeshift into complex constructs with each other with minimum communication (Iron and Lead can shapeshift into a cannon and Tin into a cannonball, etc). I think that's something that should be represented in some way with them, and I see a few different ways of doing it;
A) Put something on a potential Will Magnus (the creator/mentor/father figure) card to allow them to work together, essentially making him a Prof X type unit.
B) Put something on Gold's (the leader of the Metal Men) card, making him a Cyclops type unit.
C) Give every Metal Man a 'Metal Men' power that gives them some kind of synergy/bonding/boost.
D) Give each Metal Man (or just some of them) a unique way to benefit other Metal Men, like having Lead make his anti-radiation shield.
E) Ignore all of that and just focus on them all as individual units.

I'm with Ronin- design them on basis E for the moment, then try and see if you can work them together as benefitting each other- it's essentially what I've done with the Red, Blue and Green Rangers

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy