Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: What shall our Hero's purpose be?
A Support Hero for the Primadons! 6 13.64%
A "Dragon Master!" 8 18.18%
A Counter-Dragon Hero! 0 0%
A Vampire/Undead Hunter! 5 11.36%
A Support Hero for the Lawmen! 9 20.45%
An Utgar Cowboy! 3 6.82%
A Melee Booster/Anti-Range Hero! 2 4.55%
A Counter-Soulborg Hero! 8 18.18%
A Support Hero for the Roman Archers! 3 6.82%
A Support Hero for the Zombies of Morindan! 0 0%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 30th, 2009, 12:03 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Create-A-Unit 2: Part 2 - Purpose Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Pfft. Easy. It's simply acidic enough that it melts metal. Organic viruses and magical cold don't effect metal, but this acidic gas will.
I don't see why that couldn't work. Still, any acidic gas or mist that can melt metal will be pretty bad for organic figures of all sizes as well.
Old April 30th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You know, I think y'all may be over thinking it. I mean, we're playing a game where robotic rats can become humanoid zombies . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old April 30th, 2009, 12:16 PM
...Huzzah!

EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby!

It could be called "cosmic rust" and only affect small soulborgs.

EagleOne is Syvarris...
in the WYNN KEEP...
Old April 30th, 2009, 12:20 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

No, because that would still be race-bonuses. I'm just against it, is all.
Old April 30th, 2009, 12:39 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Are you opposed to soulborgs being immune to chilling touch, marro plague or toxic skin?
Old April 30th, 2009, 01:11 PM

Quote:
I hear your concerns about species bonuses. It would make the hero useful against only one species. Let me throw out another possibility that isn't species specific. How about a hero that has "return fire". This could be a counterstrike for ranged attacks (normal and special). The figure could then be a robot, soulborg or a humanoid type figure (that has body armor with this technology) that would fire back at anything that is shooting at it. That could accomplish what I would like (a counter to Q9) and could encourage more melee battles.
Old April 30th, 2009, 01:48 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Quote:
Are you opposed to soulborgs being immune to chilling touch, marro plague or toxic skin?
No, I'm not against immunities. I really just think that a figure with race-specific bonuses would just be a really cheap counterdraft to an army of that type.

I'd be like, you draft an army of Zombies, Shades, and the vampires. Instead of drafting units that counter these strategically, "OOh, yeah, I'll just get the vampire hunter. Yeah, good luck against his undead-specific defense bonuses while I tear you apart with a holy sword."

While I think it could be done well, I'd rather wait for official cards to set the precedent, if they're going to.

/rant
Old April 30th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't have time at the moment to put alot of development into this idea, but how about an archer/Roman archer support hero?

Old April 30th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Alright, I'll put up the poll in an hour or two, so any last minute choices should get in stat.

List is the same as it was before. I guess?
Old April 30th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Gets It!!!

What? No love for the little archers that can't?

Old April 30th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'll probably give the thread another sweep, so we can have a good, even, ten entires - but for now, no, we just have seven. Make your cases, clarify your choices, and suggest, suggest, suggest!
Old April 30th, 2009, 04:57 PM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Let me throw out another possibility that isn't species specific. How about a hero that has "return fire". This could be a counterstrike for ranged attacks (normal and special). The figure could then be a robot, soulborg or a humanoid type figure (that has body armor with this technology) that would fire back at anything that is shooting at it. That could accomplish what I would like (a counter to Q9) and could encourage more melee battles.
I almost dropped my Mac-n-cheese when I read this. Almost a year ago, I made a soulborg for that had a power just like this. I think that I called it a Reflection Shield. Anyway, I worded the power like the normal counterstrike, but for ranged attacks. It worked really well, since it makes the enemy have to fight you in close combat. I have always thought that this was one of the best powers that I had come up with and it is one of my favorites to use. I would love to see another figure with this power and I was just thinking that a few days ago. + rep for reading my mind.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards