Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 18th, 2022, 07:41 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: This is how Avalon Hill Heroscape succeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
The existence of Avalon Hill its self is stupid. Hasbro already has WotC for gaming specific brands. My FLGS has Hasbro and WotC products, but can not order Avalon Hill products because their distribution is a mess.

Its a fake brand like Mercury cars. All it is doing is limiting Hasbro's ability to make money.
Mercury closed in 2011. It was a real auto manufacturer but shouldn't be distributing anything anymore...Avalon Hill still produces games...Just sayin'

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; November 18th, 2022 at 07:42 PM. Reason: It's not like fake news...but I keep calling it Avon Hill...not sure why...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion