Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 26th, 2024, 04:06 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Chompy, Stompy, & Mittens walk into a bar

Just got to thinking about the nicknames we have given the HS units over the years.

Chompy = Grimnak
Stompy = Tor-Kul-Na
Mittens = Venoc Warlord

Not including simple acronyms (KMA = Krav Maga Agents), are there others that you use?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old January 26th, 2024, 06:02 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Chompy, Stompy, & Mittens walk into a bar

This is Mr. Pointy.
Old January 26th, 2024, 06:14 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
This is Mr. Pointy.

~Z

My map thread
Old January 26th, 2024, 06:18 PM

Ah. Remembered another:

Roborats (or just "Rats") = Deathreavers

~Z

My map thread
Old January 26th, 2024, 06:38 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cyprien has definitely been called Edward in our house.
Eldgrim has been referred to as Gimli.
One of the Aubrien Archers has become "Bedhead" thanks to the old Sculpt Polls.
Old January 26th, 2024, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
Edward? Something personal or a reference I oughtta know?

~Z

My map thread
Old January 26th, 2024, 09:03 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I have a nickname for Deathreavers, but I can't post it on a family friendly site...

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 26th, 2024, 11:36 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:

~Z
Vampire boy in the Twilight books.
Old January 28th, 2024, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post

~Z
Vampire boy in the Twilight books.
Ah. Managed to miss all that.

~Z

My map thread
Old January 28th, 2024, 08:52 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Would be remiss not to mention Legolas (Syvarris) and Bacon (Raelin)

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 29th, 2024, 11:18 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

The title here reminded me of this:

From my competitive army challenge submission army name for Roman Legionnaires x3, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Me-Burq-Sa, Cyprien Esenwein, Marro Warriors

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Ok, I couldn't help myself

A Vampire, A Dwarf, and a Marro Warlord Walk into a Bar…

The bartender says, 'Hey Me-Burq-Sa, Why the long face?'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Vampire says 'Ow'
The Marro Warlord says 'Ow'
The Dwarf says, 'What's all the fuss about up there?'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dwarf comes up to the bartender. 'You should get me a hearty drink for free. I am a fearless leader and with a 20 on my die I can strike down enemies on the field who threaten my comrades'

The Marro Warlord comes up the bartender and hisses, 'You should give me, the Mighty Me-Burq-Sa, a free drink. A 20 on my die will paralyze you with fear causing you to cower in the corner in the fetal position allowing me to whiff destroy you.

The Vampire comes up to the bartender. 'I am LORD OF THE NIGHT. All fear to cross my path. A 20 on my die will bring even the mightiest of dragons low. None stand before the might of the Esenwein leader.'

The Large, unengaged, Soulborg bartender turned to the trio. 'Not impressed. Your d20s are no good here. Pay up before I have you all thrown into an Isadoran prison.'
Old January 29th, 2024, 11:56 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Whenever my girlfriend plays the Krav, they are Morpheus, Neo, and Trinity.

Where's @Dysole at? I know she has a ton of nicknames for everyone.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion