Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 18th, 2017, 04:27 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Gorillinators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillanators View Post
That's why you use them with other units that work against their weaknesses, same with any unit. For example krug and gorillas
Oh definately. I’m not bashing the gorrilas, but I do understand that your not gonna win every game with them even with “proper support”. Put Nilfy on their team and they’ll do good unless the entire other army hard counters them. Which can happen in some metas. An army consisting of nothing but Wyrmlings still has a good shot against anything you throw at em involving Gorrilas. Sentinels laugh at anything that can’t get past their defense, and your really can’t afford Braxas and a tough heavy hitter... you run low on points quick.

That’s the good thing about Heroscape, your army composition matters, but so does your opponent’s.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units