Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 20th, 2011, 01:47 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Hush

What head did you use?

I am currently turning my DnD trolls and extra Krugs into Jotunheim Ice Trolls for Thor and company to fight.
Old June 20th, 2011, 01:49 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
What head did you use?
I just used a cheap Prof. X head. It was bald, and I'm planning to paint on the bandages. It's a little too big, but with the bandages, I think it'll be passable.
Old June 20th, 2011, 07:27 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'll post more pictures and the tutorial maybe tomorrow, but here's the end result! (I need to touch up his thigh, though )
Old June 20th, 2011, 07:58 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

So: Gambit's body, Professor X's head, and Hired Guns' guns? Not bad.
Old June 20th, 2011, 09:29 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
So: Gambit's body, Professor X's head, and Hired Guns' guns? Not bad.
Actually it was Punisher's hands, but I recommend the Criminal/Hired Gun hands, since they're much cheaper. I was too impatient.
Old June 20th, 2011, 11:12 PM

I just realized that this is Hush's actual thread, and not my own custom thread. I need to get some sleep.
Old June 21st, 2011, 06:19 PM
...has moist legs

I posted the tutorial and more pictures in my customs thread here! Under the "Bigger Projects" section.
Old February 28th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:Synergy Benefits Offered

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • Criminal and Crime Lords taking a turn with Master Manipulator roll 1 additional die when attacking a figure targeted by Obsessive Vendetta with a normal attack. Current Criminal and Crime Lord Unique Heroes include: Absorbing Man, Black Mask, Killer Croc, Lex Luthor, Penguin, Scarecrow, The Hood, Two-Face, and Ventriloquist.
  • As a Human, Hush allows adjacent friendly Civilians to roll an additional attack and defense die due to their Strength in Numbers special power.
  • As a Mastermind, after revealing an Order Marker on and instead of moving with Hush, you may move up to 3 Bodyguards you control with the Security Detail special power.
  • As a Mastermind, after revealing an Order Marker on and instead of attacking with Hush, you may attack with the Hired Guns with the Trigger Happy special power.
Old February 28th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Updating.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library