Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old April 10th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
For now, just unlock the basic cards. Don't spend your coins. You'll want them later.
Ah nuts - I've been buying packs as I go. What am I going to want those coins for?

~Aldin, favoring Rogues and Warlocks at the moment

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 10th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well, that's what KidScaper is doing and he's having fun. So enjoy. I saw somewhere that you're better off saving and doing arenas, but keep doing what you're doing, if you're enjoying it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 11th, 2016, 12:50 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Arena is only worth it w.r.t. gold if you can get 3 wins, and you are only better off if you get more than 5 wins. I would recommend that new players just get packs, especially basic packs since they will be useable forever with Standard coming soon.

Last edited by vegietarian18; April 11th, 2016 at 12:51 AM. Reason: not factoring the games you get to play in arena though
Old April 11th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Arena is only worth it w.r.t. gold if you can get 3 wins, and you are only better off if you get more than 5 wins. I would recommend that new players just get packs, especially basic packs since they will be useable forever with Standard coming soon.
Good info, thanks. Should I be saving up the 700 gold to go do the campaign missions?

~Aldin, who still can't win a game playing basic Druid

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 11th, 2016, 09:16 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'm going to guess vegie says "no." The solo missions get you some good stuff, but you'll do better by playing more games against people, doing your dailies, and getting regular packs. The solo missions can wait.

Now let's see if I've correctly anticipated vegie.

= =
Old April 11th, 2016, 10:01 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Been playing halo wars on xb1 (x360 emulator) since it hit the backwards compatible list. Played some online as well as a 3v3 custom game with some friends, got the Brute covenant leader to three star veterancy. He was laughing in the face of two armies of ODSTs and canny shell scorpions. He says "good times," right?
Old April 11th, 2016, 04:36 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Reading this thread has gotten me back into Hearthstone. I re-installed it last night and played my first games in well over a year.

I actually got in when it was closed beta and did pretty well in the early days getting as high as rank 9. But now I have no clue whats happening.

Still a great, fun game. Just need to re-acquaint myself with it.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old April 11th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent. I set up a separate Hearthstone thread, here.

= =
Old April 12th, 2016, 02:20 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I believe Naxxramas will be gone for good soon, so I would do that before it is gone and get the cards.
Old April 12th, 2016, 02:53 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
I believe Naxxramas will be gone for good soon, so I would do that before it is gone and get the cards.
No, I wouldn't do that, unless they want to play wild (which they might not) it will not be worth it. Yes Naxxramas was the best adventure cardwise, followed by loe, then brm, but they can craft the cards they need if they go into wild now, so not really worth it imo now.
Edit-nvm Vegie said the same thing in the hearth thread.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old April 12th, 2016, 04:46 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
No, I wouldn't do that, unless they want to play wild (which they might not) it will not be worth it. Yes Naxxramas was the best adventure cardwise, followed by loe, then brm, but they can craft the cards they need if they go into wild now, so not really worth it imo now.
Edit-nvm Vegie said the same thing in the hearth thread.
It will be really expensive to craft all the legendaries though and you will miss out on the ability to play through that content and get the cardback for beating the heroics.
Old April 12th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Jormi, continue that discussion here, please.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games