Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 31st, 2021, 03:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Grim Reaper (Initial Playtest)

"At random" is kind of a weird thing, to the point where there's actually some in-depth discussion about what it means in the ClassicScape section right now. (Basically, who gets to decide what is "random?") It's definitely on some older C3G cards, but I think we've mostly moved away from it at this point.
Old January 31st, 2021, 03:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Basically Valhallascape uses an incorrect definition of "random" (they mean without looking, not without thinking).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2021, 03:48 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Basically Valhallascape uses an incorrect definition of "random" (they mean without looking, not without thinking).
Old January 31st, 2021, 04:00 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I mean, I can always add "without looking" if that is needed. The intent is to not look soo...
Old January 31st, 2021, 04:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nah, I don't think we need to spell out that you can't look first, since nothing in the power lets you look first. I'd just cut the "at random." We're all about not overly explaining the default rules of the game.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 4th, 2021, 01:00 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Alright, we're looking at getting an initial done here, and this just feels a bit off to me yet. I want to know theme, since my only experience with this guy is basically as a background character.

Our humans have a consistent 4-5 life. What's the justification for 6?
What's the theme behind him healing with his scythe? Healing + 6 life definitely doesn't feel "human" to me.
Old February 4th, 2021, 01:42 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I guess he's been resurrected a few times, he could be considered Undead depending on the iteration, but I agree if he stays Human he should probably be 5 (especially with the wound healing). Looks like the Jokers, Conan, and Kraven are some more normal level humans with 6 Life, but all of them are probably borderline Human. Some of the Iron Men and classic Scape Champions are 6 as well, but I figure that's slightly reflective of their armor.
edit: Cap is only 5 and he's Cap.
Old February 4th, 2021, 01:57 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah of course there's exceptions to every rule. Conan is a legendary badass, Kraven probably isn't even fully human, and Joker is just Joker. Reaper here doesn't seen to have that.

I just want to make sure we get the theme right like I said. As far as my understanding goes, when he led the Lethal Legion, that was before he was undead, so technically he shouldn't have his healing here at the same time as his leadership power.
Old February 4th, 2021, 02:48 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So Grim Reaper has actually led a form of the Lethal Legion 3 different times. He gains his Life Sucking power from his Scythe in, I believe his second resurrection. Looking back at that now, he was indeed Undead. If I need to drop his life down to 5, I'm okay with that to keep him in line with other Humans. I should probably change his species to Undead though. That is my fault for not double checking that.
Old February 4th, 2021, 04:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A new member of the undead faction is a cool plus.

I am the one the initially bumped his life up to 6 way back before the thread got started. It was for purely mechanical/army building reasons. He was designed at the time to be a front line OM hub/bonding partner, one that only had a melee attack and only healed if he landed a W. So the 6 life was to give him a little more staying power. Otherwise he'd go down like a chump and you'd be left with a team full of guys that had no bonding. The design has changed a lot since then, so feel free to adjust accordingly.
Old February 4th, 2021, 04:01 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think for early Reaper he'd be Human without the life regain, but for later Reaper he could still have the Legion power cause if he's done it thrice he can do it again, he still has those connections.
When he was resurrected, was he just alive again or was he more zombie-y? From a peek at his wiki it looks like it varies. I think that would help in deciding whether he should have synergy with Judge Death and those types.
Also he's not like an A-list villain so unless he has zombie flesh that can just take wounds, 5 regardless might be the best bet.
Old February 4th, 2021, 04:04 PM
Forum Moderator

I'm gonna make the adjustment to 5 Life and his species to Undead. He was definitely Undead, he expresses his hatred for being dead as well, I just overlooked it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library