Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old September 15th, 2014, 05:41 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Ninja Status's Battle Reports! 9/15/14

Hello all

I have decided to start my own Battle Reports so, without further ado, here's the first one:

The armies:
Ninja Status: Aubrien Archers x3, Emirroon, Kyntela Gwyn, Haduc, Crixus.

Ace: Armoc Vipers x4, Azurite Warlord, Elite Onyx Vipers.

We played on Morass, by Dignan:

Get those votes in!

~NS
Old September 15th, 2014, 07:43 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ninja Status's Battle Reports! 9/15/14

A great Ullar showdown ! On a swamp wamp on top of it... Lots of green will be played.

I vote for the elves, hoping for a lucky frenzy turn, and believing in the power of Haduc ! However the Azurite Warlord is good, the archers will need to watch out.
Old September 15th, 2014, 07:50 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I think Ace wins it. The vipers are too fast and the jungle too numerous on this map. They will quickly pounce on the squishy archers and put them down into the swamp. (Are there any glyphs)
Old September 15th, 2014, 07:53 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I think Ace wins it. The vipers are too fast and the jungle too numerous on this map. They will quickly pounce on the squishy archers and put them down into the swamp. (Are there any glyphs)
Yes, the glyphs of Wannok and Dagmar are used. Thanks for reminding me.
Old September 15th, 2014, 08:00 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

These armies both seem decent enough to win, but I'm gonna go with the vipers. I think their speed gives them the advantage, although frenzy can be a game changer. I'll stick with Ace and the vipers for this one.
Old September 15th, 2014, 08:30 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Vipers. Aubriens are good, but I can never get the Elf Wizards to work for me.
Old September 15th, 2014, 10:39 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Vipers. That Azurite Warlord can do some heavy lifting!
Old September 17th, 2014, 09:25 PM
...Something unique

Re: Ninja Status's Battle Reports! 9/17/14

Alright, looks like this is it voting wise. Here's the report, enjoy!

The votes came out to be: Ninja Status-1, Ace-4.

Spoiler Alert!

I hope you all enjoyed! The next armies should be up on Friday.

~NS

Last edited by Ninja Status; September 17th, 2014 at 11:00 PM. Reason: A side note: Lodin was subbing in for Dagmar.
Old September 17th, 2014, 10:48 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, go Aubriens !
Haduc didn't even need to go full end-of-the-game-beast mode, Crixus did a lot of the job alone. Good game Ninja Status.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports