Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old December 19th, 2009, 01:26 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker
Re: GromBloodboy's Adventure Thread *NEW 12/17/09*

Haha. Over the summer, I thought up this really cool campaign where Utgar's band of heroes sneeks into Aquillas castle to destroy an orb of power. It was a pretty cool idea. I had this area where you had to destroy these pillars in the sewer to move to the next area. I never really went through with it though.
Old December 19th, 2009, 03:45 PM

wbdhoc knows what's in an order marker wbdhoc knows what's in an order marker

I'm intrigued by the potential of a 'race to the county line' between two opposing bands of heroes who are attempting to thwart a single 'dungeon master' player from opposite sides. Two five hundred point armies against a single thousand point player might work so long as the dungeon runner either received extra OM or was able to "auto-move" figures. Perhaps even ditributing two sets of OM to the dungeon runner; one for heroes, the other for squads.

Ravenloft Dungeon:

Cyprien - 150
Sonya - 45
Iskra - 50
Rechets - 50
Shadesx2 - 200
Anubianx2 - 150
Dumutefx2 - 50
Zombiesx5 - 300

Since the dungeon runner can 'wait and bait' the heroes it wouldn't seem as though range is as mitigating a factor. I could see a campaign scenario where setting off traps removed wounds from vamps or spawned new zombies. For that added castle Ravenloft effect, perhaps supplement Glyphs of Brandar as teleportation devices. Better still, use lava tiles as "blood tiles" that could potentially heal the Essenwien clan.

BANJO WILL GET YOU THROUGH THE TIMES WITH NO MONEY. MONEY CAN'T GET YOU THROUGH THE TIMES WITH NO BANJO.
Old December 19th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think you need 2 DMs because without it the game will begin to lag and get slow.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old December 22nd, 2009, 10:57 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Since it is break, which I have off for 2 weeks, there will be a new dungeon coming. It is going to be known as: The Fetid Catacomb.

Old December 22nd, 2009, 11:06 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

The name sounds cool. I'm looking forward to this....

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old December 22nd, 2009, 11:17 PM
Creamed by Corn

I am thinking that it will feature some orcs in the beginning, who had just recently stumbled into the ruins. The progess just a little farther, find some more orcs, and then the cave descends deeper, and I will leave the rest until it is done.

Old December 22nd, 2009, 11:20 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Okay, now I'm REALLY interested.

Orcs are always good.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old December 22nd, 2009, 11:53 PM
Creamed by Corn

The first 2 rooms are done, but I won't put it up until I am completly finished. Lets just say, the heros are going to have to be really witty in the way they use their items. It will be tough.

Old December 23rd, 2009, 12:02 AM

At least they won't face my dragon custom........

Old January 3rd, 2010, 07:27 PM
Creamed by Corn

I've had a rough past two weeks guys, with Christmas and New Years, so I have not been able to even look at my dungeon. It is still underway, and will be completed.

Old September 1st, 2010, 03:28 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This looks pretty neat, I'll have to give it a playthrough some time. The Cisterns looks pretty cool

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios