Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 12th, 2021, 01:08 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Blade (Nightstalkers) (Final Editing)

I just watched Blade 2 last night. Excited to see this one wrap up.
Old December 12th, 2021, 01:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Rough draft.
Quote:
Dedicated to hunting down and eliminating the vampire menace, Blade has embarked upon a multitude of investigations into these creatures of the night. While out on his investigations he encountered fellow hunters Frank Drake and Hannibal King. Together they decided to band together and use their skills to end the vampire threat.
Old December 12th, 2021, 01:31 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Rough draft.
Quote:
Dedicated to hunting down and eliminating the vampire menace, Blade has embarked upon a multitude of investigations into these creatures of the night. While out on his investigations he encountered fellow hunters Frank Drake and Hannibal King. Together they decided to band together and use their skills to end the vampire threat.
I dig it
Old December 12th, 2021, 06:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Blade (Nightstalkers) (Pub Playtesting)

Quote:
Results from Skinderella. Looking good so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella
Hey Karat! Here's the Blade playtests! Really like the unique powers and his playstyle!

Quote:

Thoughts on the tested unit’s cost, balance, & draftability:
Blade feels good at 260 and dealt his points worth in damage. He's a priority target in both games due to how mobile and offensive he can be. He’s a very versatile figure too, being able to use Stake Execution with anyone, and I think that’s one of the main selling points of him. It allows him to mix with a lot of armies even if lightly benefitting from them. If properly built into the army though he’s a powerhouse who’s bulky enough to take a few hits before going down. He’s not as centred around Undead and Lycanthropes as the first design which is great, but is still a solid pick when against them, dealing extra wounds with SE but also disabling abilities like Resiliences and healing, which a good chunk of Undead have. Although Investigators aren’t a strong faction yet, I can see Blade being a key offensive piece within the faction when they are further developed. He works great with Hellboy (II) too, making up for Hellboy’s lack of attacks, although not utilising the special attack buff himself.

Despite his army losing both games, he was a solid unit throughout and a great assassin. Hard to judge how strong he'd be if Investigators expanded, but in my opinion he's good at 260 even now.

General thoughts on the tested unit:
This feels like a great variant on current Blade. Lots of similar abilities, but being more widely applicable. His kit is very fun with stand out aspects to it. Stake Execution has a lot of utility for both himself or an ally to finish off a target, engaging an enemy just to tie them down, or giving himself a move boost (which was very good when bonding with Hellboy), and disabling healing is something I don’t recall being done but is a nice addition. Looking forward to him!

One question I do have, is about the exact wording on Whistler’s Arsenal. It says about powers that ignore or remove wounds. Does this strictly apply to powers with the wording “ignore” and “remove”, or can it be applied to figures with powers like Magical Defense? I’m assuming it does not, but it does technically allow the user of MD to ignore wounds.
I think we should have these questions answered in the thread for future folks that may have the same questions.

Also I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding his statement above but how does the Slayer Arsenal shut of Healing? Slayer's Arsenal is limited to Blades turn and Healing is at the end of the Round

Quote:
HEALING
At the end of the round, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.
I really like where this ended thought. Took a long a winding path but it got to a great destination.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 12th, 2021, 06:36 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Hey Karat! Here's the Blade playtests! Really like the unique powers and his playstyle!

Quote:

Blade feels good at 260 and dealt his points worth in damage. He's a priority target in both games due to how mobile and offensive he can be. He’s a very versatile figure too, being able to use Stake Execution with anyone, and I think that’s one of the main selling points of him. It allows him to mix with a lot of armies even if lightly benefitting from them. If properly built into the army though he’s a powerhouse who’s bulky enough to take a few hits before going down. He’s not as centred around Undead and Lycanthropes as the first design which is great, but is still a solid pick when against them, dealing extra wounds with SE but also disabling abilities like Resiliences and healing, which a good chunk of Undead have. Although Investigators aren’t a strong faction yet, I can see Blade being a key offensive piece within the faction when they are further developed. He works great with Hellboy (II) too, making up for Hellboy’s lack of attacks, although not utilising the special attack buff himself.

Despite his army losing both games, he was a solid unit throughout and a great assassin. Hard to judge how strong he'd be if Investigators expanded, but in my opinion he's good at 260 even now.

This feels like a great variant on current Blade. Lots of similar abilities, but being more widely applicable. His kit is very fun with stand out aspects to it. Stake Execution has a lot of utility for both himself or an ally to finish off a target, engaging an enemy just to tie them down, or giving himself a move boost (which was very good when bonding with Hellboy), and disabling healing is something I don’t recall being done but is a nice addition. Looking forward to him!

One question I do have, is about the exact wording on Whistler’s Arsenal. It says about powers that ignore or remove wounds. Does this strictly apply to powers with the wording “ignore” and “remove”, or can it be applied to figures with powers like Magical Defense? I’m assuming it does not, but it does technically allow the user of MD to ignore wounds.
I think we should have these questions answered in the thread for future folks that may have the same questions.

Also I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding his statement above but how does the Slayer Arsenal shut of Healing? Slayer's Arsenal is limited to Blades turn and Healing is at the end of the Round

Quote:
HEALING
I really like where this ended thought. Took a long a winding path but it got to a great destination.
Thanks for the reminder. I found and posted the FAQ. As far as the healing goes I think Skinderella might be thinking of powers like Undead Resilience and if not, it does not ignore healing.
Old December 12th, 2021, 06:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
HEALING
Thanks for the reminder. I found and posted the FAQ. As far as the healing goes I think Skinderella might be thinking of powers like Undead Resilience and if not, it does not ignore healing.
( just know I'm going to be back here to check in a year and not remember so I like to have things easy for people to find. )

so it looks like skinderella tested it wrong against Raven but the results of those tests weren't way out of line anyway so no harm in the end.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 16th, 2021, 03:07 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I propose we move Blade On-Deck

@Arch-vile - Yea
@Lord Pyre - Yea
@LordVenoc - Yea
@MrNobody - Yea
@tcglkn -

I believe this is everyone that is not exempt due to retirements or it being before promotion.

Last edited by Karat; December 19th, 2021 at 02:25 AM.
Old December 16th, 2021, 03:09 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Blade (Nightstalkers) (Vote for On-Deck)

Yea
Old December 16th, 2021, 03:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old December 16th, 2021, 04:21 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old December 18th, 2021, 10:50 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea
Old December 19th, 2021, 12:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

This passes on time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library