Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 11th, 2009, 06:19 PM

LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wave 10 Pre-order Now Available At Wghq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Ok, WGHQ isn't responding to my e-mails, so I'll post here in case they check.

On Sunday night I received an e-mail with a FedEx shipping number. The problem is the number isn't valid (I checked with FedEx customer service). I've tried two e-mails to WGHQ and no response. Has anyone else had this type of problem?
If you sent the emails today, maybe WGH is closed. Today is Veteran's Day, and I have the day off, so who knows?

I've bought from them several times before and have never had a problem. If something did happen to your order I'm sure they will take care of it quickly.
Old November 11th, 2009, 09:53 PM

Briguy385 knows what's in an order marker Briguy385 knows what's in an order marker

Hi Retlaw,

I help out at WGHQ. All of the preorders were sent by Saturday, so if you haven't recieved it yet, something must have gone wrong. I will give Wayne a call ASAP in the morning to get this sorted out. To make it easier to find could you p.m. me your order no. and name. Thanks.
Wayne has been swamped the past 2 days with orders, so he may not have gotten to the info e-mails yet.

Rest assured this will be sorted out,
Brian
Old November 11th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post

Posting here will not be helpful at all.
My tail is offically between my legs.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old November 11th, 2009, 10:11 PM

Briguy385 knows what's in an order marker Briguy385 knows what's in an order marker

You said it Wriggz, not me.

Brian
Old November 11th, 2009, 10:18 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the help Hahn and Wriggz. (oops -- should have been Briguy385. That's what I get for posting at night)

The order didn't arrive today either, so it probably is "lost" somewhere -- hopefully someone at FedEx didn't run off with it.

Last edited by Retlaw; November 12th, 2009 at 11:33 AM.
Old November 11th, 2009, 10:33 PM

Hi Retlaw,

I got the P.M. and will get cracking on that right away tomorrow.

thanks,
Brian
Old November 12th, 2009, 05:38 PM

Hi Retlaw,

You should have gotten it-according to the USPS at 9:21 a.m. today. For some reason the post office sent it to you via WA. No clue why it took the scenic route. Maybe the Bigfeet wanted a quick vacation before their captavity.
I'll P.M. you the tracking #. If you don't mind, could you please see if its the same one you were sent? We have a new shipping program that picks the best option by weight and there may be a few bugs to sort out.

Thanks and sorry it took so long,
Brian
Old November 12th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

They arrived! Thanks.

Only a government agency would think that the shortest distance from Michigan to Indiana is through Washington.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales