Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 6th, 2021, 05:47 AM

HelosSVK is surprisingly tart
Hello Heroscapers

I am pretty new in Heroscape (I played it once with my friend from US, but unfortunately that was 10 years ago ) I am leader of a big boardgaming community in Slovakia and I am organizing big 5-6 day boardgaming events (for approx 70+ people) in pensions etc, everything is for free (I have established non-profit organization which helped me with such a task).

Lately I purchased a printer and that increased my interest of present Heroscape in my community, especially for young players.
I dont know in what state is the game (I tried to buy it, but the price range was high even without adding postage (usually 150+) and not including taxes). Do you think is possible to print and present this game in such group without having legal issues?

I already downloaded rulebooks, and I understand how the game is played, but I want to step further to being a Heroscaper, but I think I would require some help
Old August 6th, 2021, 07:02 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Hello Heroscapers

Welcome.
3D printing is getting a lot of love.
I think there are scans of pretty much all the figures and most of the terrain.
When I am on a PC I will post some links if someone else does not first.
Good luck.
Old August 6th, 2021, 09:09 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I'm not a lawyer, but I would guess that if no one is profiting from these boardgame events in Slovakia, and if Heroscape is not the central feature of these events, that you should be okay. Good luck!
Old August 6th, 2021, 09:24 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think the copyright has run out on Heroscape but do not quote me on that.

Here is the 3D printing sub forum.

White Knight is leading the charge there. TREX is also super knowledgeable on 3D printing. Happy printing.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion