Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old January 6th, 2024, 09:22 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Ultron (Drone)

Ultron (Drone)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = ULTRON

UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
SPECIES = ROBOT
CLASS = DRONE
PERSONALITY = EFFICIENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 125

AGE OF ULTRON
Instead of Ultron's ordered activation, you may maneuver up to 2 Ultrons you control up to 4 spaces each then make an attack phase with up to 2 Ultrons you control.

ULTRON IMPERATIVE
After any Ultron's attack phase, you may choose an ally that is a Robot or has the Cyborg keyword within 10 clear spaces of that Ultron. If you do, defeat the chosen ally, heal that Ultron to full Life, and place that Ultron on the chosen ally's previous placement. This placement is unstoppable.

TOUGH
When defending against a normal attack, Ultron has +1 block.

FACTION =
PUBLISHER = MARVEL
KEYWORDS = Inorganic
SYMBOLS = FLYING, SUPER STRENGTH
SPRING 2024 - ANNIVERSARY: Once he gained his sentience, Ultron decided that it would be better if he ruled the world. What better army than an army of yourself? Ultron never found an acceptable answer to that question and continues to threaten the safety of the world.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Age of Ultron #015 / Ultron Drone
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: tcglkn
  • Card art: japes
  • Comic creators: Brian Michael Bendis and David Finch
Updates
  • N/A

Last edited by IAmBatman; April 11th, 2024 at 03:00 PM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 09:28 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ultron (Drone) - Design/review

1.0 design

Not sure if this is considered a new design or redesign? If it needs full or sanity testing?

Age of Ultron is very similar, Tough and stats are the same. Ultron Imperative is moved to the Drones instead of Program Transmission being on the old 1.0 Event Hero design.

The Drones are designed to operate as a team of their own or with this soon to be designed Ultron.

Last edited by Ericth74; January 7th, 2024 at 07:29 PM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 09:43 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Nice! With Ultron getting a new design, testing with him is fine IMO. They're fairly dependent on him. Unless you think the Drones need testing on their own.

With these being robots, I would not include the Power Armor keyword, we don't include it on other robots.

Age of Ultron needs the italics to activate other Ultrons (and to trigger off ordered activations of the Event Ultron), otherwise it just refers to that card. Also are you meant to be able to attack then move? If not, I think changing "and" to "then" is necessary.

Quote:
AGE OF ULTRON
Instead of an ordered activation with Ultron, you may maneuver up to 2 Ultrons you control up to 4 spaces each and make an attack action with up to 2 Ultrons you control.
I'd look at Doombots for the Ultron Imperative ability and basically copy that power (with timing to make it work alongside Age of Ultron). I think it's cleaner to just be able to defeat your own Drones to heal Event Ultron rather than being able to bring a bunch of cheap Mechanical Constructs as Ultron food.
Old January 6th, 2024, 10:33 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It’s meant to do all the moving and then all the attacking and power armor was likely just copy paste error.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 6th, 2024, 10:36 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

1.0 allowed the healing with mech constcts and d rather not make this doombots for Ultron. Letting you take a couple iron legion drones in an Ultron army is desired here as well for build variety.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 6th, 2024, 01:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I might go Drone for the Class here? That seems more accurate than Construct, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 6th, 2024, 04:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I might go Drone for the Class here? That seems more accurate than Construct, IMO.

I like this idea.
Old January 6th, 2024, 08:50 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah I like Drone as a class too.

The only thing you may need to look out for on the Ultron Imperative power is that these Drones are also just called Ultron, so a Unique Ultron does also include them. I don't know if there are any figures that key off of an allies defeat, but might be worth keeping an eye on as you could chain powers with it if you can keep destroying your own drones. Calling out Ultrons with the Drone class would be a decent way of avoiding that.

Wording is rocky, but here's my crack on it:

Quote:
ULTRON IMPERATIVE
After Ultron's move through attack phase, you may choose an ally that is a Robot or has the Cyborg keyword within 10 clear spaces of Ultron. If you do, defeat the chosen ally, heal Ultron until he has 0 wounds, and place Ultron on the chosen ally's previous placement. This placement is unstoppable.
Old January 6th, 2024, 09:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Dont really see why you need to mention moving in Imperative?

Just like "after activating" or whatnot would do I'd think?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 6th, 2024, 09:16 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
I don't know if there are any figures that key off of an allies defeat, but might be worth keeping an eye on as you could chain powers with it if you can keep destroying your own drones.
Char and Merciless care about killing your own stuff. But not super relevant here.

My Etsy Store
Old January 6th, 2024, 09:19 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Oh actually I guess is Imperative supposed to be activatable during Age of Ultron?

After activating wouldnt work there. But neither would skin's wording.

I dont think " After moving and attacking" means like... anything in 2.0

I'd probably just say like "after an attack phase" or something.

My Etsy Store
Old January 6th, 2024, 11:13 PM
A Man of Taste

I like Drone for Class.

Does this work

ULTRON IMPERATIVE
After Ultron's attack phase, you may choose an ally that is a Robot or has the Cyborg keyword within 10 clear spaces. If you do, defeat the chosen ally, heal Ultron until he has 0 wounds, and place Ultron on the chosen ally's previous placement. This placement is unstoppable.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database