Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old April 13th, 2023, 07:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Superboy (Kon-El) (YJ)

Superboy (Kon-El) (YJ)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = SUPERBOY
IDENTITY = KON-EL

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = KRYPTONIAN/METAHUMAN
CLASS = ROOKIE
PERSONALITY = RECKLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 210

TACTILE TELEKINETIC TOUCH
Before Superboy's move phase, you may choose an adjacent enemy and place that figure within 1 space of its current placement.

SUPER SHOW-OFF
Once per round during Superboy's normal attack, he has +1 Attack for each of your revealed Order Markers on Rookie, Sidekick, or Titans faction cards. If Superboy does not inflict any wounds during this attack, roll a damage die against him.

KRYPTONIAN DEFENSE 2
When Superboy defends against an attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian and does not have Magical Affinity, he may count up to 2 blanks as blocks.

FACTION = YOUNG JUSTICE
PUBLISHER = DC
KEYWORD = Clone
SYMBOL = FLYING, SUPER STRENGTH
REINFOCEMENTS ARRIVE: Superboy was a founding member of the team Young Justice, along with Robin ( Tim Drake) and Impulse. The team formed after the three boys decided to have a "camp out" in the old JLA Justice Cave, where they encountered Red Tornado (who agreed to keep an eye on them)

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Superman #017 / Superboy
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits Updates
  • N/A

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by Arch-vile; December 14th, 2023 at 10:54 PM.
Old April 13th, 2023, 07:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Superboy (Kon-El) (YJ) - Initial Discussion

direct port just adding factional stuff.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 14th, 2023, 09:14 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Thanks for running this! I have a bunch of changes I actually want on him so thanks for doing all the testing and saving me time.
Old April 14th, 2023, 10:28 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Thanks for running this! I have a bunch of changes I actually want on him so thanks for doing all the testing and saving me time.

Old April 14th, 2023, 10:31 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Old April 14th, 2023, 02:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Should species be listed in alphabetical order?

Wording in the first ability seems inconsistent with some other figure placement abilities we've done so far?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2023, 11:40 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: Superboy (Kon-El) (YJ) - Vote for Final Editing

I propose we move him to Final Editing

Old April 14th, 2023, 11:58 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea

Wording:

Quote:
Before Superboy's move phase, you may choose an adjacent enemy and place that figure within 1 space of its current placement.

SUPER SHOW-OFF
Once per round before Superboy's normal attack, he may have +1 Attack for each revealed Order Marker on a Rookie, Sidekick, or figure in the Titans faction on your team. If Superboy does not inflict any wounds during this attack, roll a damage die against him.
FYI, Tactile Telekinetic Touch is a slight mechanical change from the 1.0 version (which was a 1-space move). If you want to keep that mechanic, I'd go with the below wording. But I think the placement actually makes more sense here.

Before Superboy's move phase, you may choose an adjacent enemy and maneuver that figure 1 space with Stealth.
Old April 15th, 2023, 08:15 AM
A Man of Taste

Updated with Archie's wording.

Old April 15th, 2023, 09:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 15th, 2023, 09:39 AM
...has moist legs

Yea
Old April 15th, 2023, 10:37 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea although I will wrastle with Archie a bit on the wording.
Quote:
Before Superboy's move phase, you may choose an adjacent enemy and move that figure 1 space with Stealth.
I also don’t know if we’ll end up using Stealth as a thematic thing. One direction I thought we could take the Foot Ninja is having them still deal swipes to figures with Stealth. So we may not want it to always just be a shorthand for “ignore swipes?” Kinda similar to how we’re not giving Speedsters the Aqua Affinity symbol.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database